Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

FAO: those that want Pearson out

Been a nice 6 months without the morons. Guess it's time for them to have their say. We're on a bad run. NP needs to sort this out pronto cause we're in free fall and on paper we should be top 2.

It doesn't matter what peoples opinions are or not. The bottom line is he is here to win promotion and if he doesn't do it rightly or wrongly I think he will be gone in the summer. And the merry go round will start again. A load of players leaving and a load more coming in.

Whether that will be for the best or not time will tell but it what I would say is that it hasn't worked so far for us...

We are an average team with average players, along with many obvious weaknesses, how people realisticly expected auto's is beyond me, I said pre-season just scraping play-offs is where we are at.

I think every team in the division is 'average'. You don't need a team of stars to get out of this league, ask Blackpool, Reading and Swansea.

I never personally expected auto's, they were always a tough ask. The Huddersfield game in the Cup seems to have an effect. I'd take a play off place, scrappy or not.

And replace him with who exactly? :rolleyes:

A disabled, they clearly know how to run a club.

Drop his favourites, sign a strong creative midfielder like Yaya Toure or even Xabi Alonso maybe and we'll be laughing our way into the premier league.

Another Nigel?

Just don't see how he can turn this round, we have no cover at lb, we have no experience in the midfield, these are all problems we can see, not sure NFP does.

If we stay in the play-offs do you expect us to win over 2 legs against Palace, Hull, Watford, Cardiff?

There's a special name for those who want Pearson out.

disabled.

Another Nigel?

Just don't see how he can turn this round, we have no cover at lb, we have no experience in the midfield, these are all problems we can see, not sure NFP does.

If we stay in the play-offs do you expect us to win over 2 legs against Palace, Hull, Watford, Cardiff?

4 points of hull this season why not

Archived