Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

last nights goals

Cheers.

Fantastic celebrations in l block yesterday. Loved seeing their coach convoy on their way home. Each fan looked truly gutted

Agreed, I ran over into L1 just to rub it in the faces of their fans. :D. It was a very satisfying goal to shut those arrogant bastards up. lol

Still felt like we lost.

Not to me it didn't. It felt like we'd won. Even waking up this morning. Yeh it felt better knowing we'd took two points off them rather than knowing we'd earned a point, but honestly if you'd seen the fans on the coaches coming away from the ground- well it's made my week.

It was only a point and it sounded like it followed a diabolical performance, but the psychological difference a last minute equaliser could have could be worth far more than a point.

Had we gone on to a miserable 1-0 defeat looking about as threatening as a paraplegic kitten, the mood at Belvoir Drive would've been very different.

It was only a point and it sounded like it followed a diabolical performance, but the psychological difference a last minute equaliser could have could be worth far more than a point.

Had we gone on to a miserable 1-0 defeat looking about as threatening as a paraplegic kitten, the mood at Belvoir Drive would've been very different.

Don't listen to anyone who says it was a diabolical performance. I thought the first half we were on par with the levelof the Blackburn game last week.Had Kenny not been in fine form (as well as the second half) it'd have finished about 4-1. The second half was quite poor yeh. Dyer was shit at left back, and they exploited it quite regularly. But please don't be swayed by the fans calling it diabolical. It wasn't!

Maybe next time we play them we should sell Kenny some Ket and pass it off as Coke.

We've had some poor results against Luds of recent years (was it the league 1 game we last beat them at home?) so I thought last nights result was pretty good especially considering the circumstances of the late equaliser

Instead of looking at last night's result negatively, we should look at it in a positive light! We've been asking for the players to dig in deep to get something out of physical, ugly games! Well last night we did just that! What's to moan about?

Instead of looking at last night's result negatively, we should look at it in a positive light! We've been asking for the players to dig in deep to get something out of physical, ugly games! Well last night we did just that! What's to moan about?

Exactly. I'd reiterate that a keeper in less form than we found Kenny in last night and it would've been a handsome victory

Not to me it didn't. It felt like we'd won. Even waking up this morning. Yeh it felt better knowing we'd took two points off them rather than knowing we'd earned a point, but honestly if you'd seen the fans on the coaches coming away from the ground- well it's made my week.

Have to agree, woke up just thinking about those mad scenes in L1, hopefully this can rejuvenate the fans and the team, MASSIVE moment! KEANOOOOO

Ok it wasnt the best performance of the season but when their keeper makes half a dozen good saves it cant have been that bad.

Usual tw@t behind me turnrd up 10 mins late on his own, spent 70 mins shouting 'for fuks sake' then left 10 mins early. If any of you fit this description and sit on your own at the back of c2, your a cock!!"

Archived