Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Team for Cardiff?

Tight 1-0 for Leicester to confound the critics.

Although today was the worst home performance this season there are still tight margins and Kane had an excellent chance to put us 1-0 up. The reaction on FT is irrational considering we are fifth in the table.

Me

My daughter Hannah

My other daughter Lucy

The wife

The dog

My brother Sean

My mate Steve

The goldfish

My neighbour Dave

Big Wes

And a plank from the back garden

Should be an improvement on today the plank is more mobile than Wood and the goldfish is the ball winner we've been looking for in midfield.

I dunno, you in goal might be a mistake, can you catch the ball though? Cause Kasper can't !!!

Tight 1-0 for Leicester to confound the critics.

Although today was the worst home performance this season there are still tight margins and Kane had an excellent chance to put us 1-0 up. The reaction on FT is irrational considering we are fifth in the table.

Absolutely correct about both the tight margins and the reaction on here...

Everyone needs to remember we are fifth still and have to play 4 of the top 6 before the end of the season. We will come good again, every team has good and bad patches. Would much rather have a bad spell now then a 5 win run at the end of the season to take us into the play-offs on a high than have the season end now.

We seem to be a massive confidence team and just need a lucky break to turn it round again and get back to the fast paced, silky football of a few months ago.

LTID

I think if Konch and RDL are both out and with us out of form we need to try 3 centre backs, Marshall and Dyer wing backs with 3 in the centre of midfield giving knocky a free role.

Kasper

St ledge Wes Keane

Marshall Dyer

Drink water Wellens

Knocky

Wood. Nugent

Logan whitbread Schluup king Kane Waghorn Moore

I know I will get stick for having Ritchie in the middle of the park but in a 3 nan midfield away from home I think he may do a job, put his foot in win the ball and play it simple drinky and knocky can do his running.

I think it's actually a great time to be playing Cardiff away, lose all the expectation, try something new any points we get here are a bonus.

I dunno, you in goal might be a mistake, can you catch the ball though? Cause Kasper can't !!!

Yes, he's been really poor for us hasn't he? I think we'll ignore the dozen or more times he's saved us the game this season and the 6 or 7 penalty saves too. Let's start having a go at the players too as well as the manager :rolleyes:

As much as I'll defend NP, anyone believing he'll go 3-5-2, 4-2-3-1 or any other intricate formation is being wildly optimistic.

Kasper

De Laet

St Ledger (even semi-fit is a better option than Dyer)

Wes

Keane

Drinkwater

King (presuming James is still on his period or whatever's wrong with him)

Dyer

Knockaert

Nugent

Wood

Go back to basics, get Wes to leave his foot in on Campbell in the first ten minutes and go from there. By all accounts, they were shit against Derby and are doing like everyone predicted - bottling it.

Guest ttfn

Pick 11 players, make 1 of them Knockaert and tell him to do whatever the fvck he wants.

Seriously, after watching us trudge out a rigid 4-4-2 formation, a bit of random fluidity about our play might be a good thing.

Doesnt matter who we pick.

If Pearson is still in charge we're ****ed.

Your support is fcuking s hit! Maybe this attitude and the negative support is having some impact on current form, here's a novel idea lets get behind the team!

Yes it's the fans fault you flaming galaa!

Yep that's exactly what I said!

It's not all the fans fault there are many contributing factors, but having a negitive crowd on players and managers backs as soon as one pass goes a stray certainly doesn't help.

Weak, really weak excuse you should do Pearson's PR

It really is embarrassing to have such fickle and negative 'supporters' as a part of the club. Be critical by all means, but not one person on here has yet come up with a more credible alternative to Pearson or the players available to him. The fans aren't to blame for the bad run but calling for the manager to go and getting on players backs just makes it worse.

If we now go on another winning run I'll be looking out for all the Pearson haters as they crawl back into the woodwork.

Archived