Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Kernowfox

We'll finish on 74

Finish 5th ; beat Palace through to the play off final against Forest and win 1-0. The scorer Marshall.

finish 5th ?

ive been to every home game this season,ive lost count how many times ive walked away thinking we cant lose if we play like that again next week.only to find we dont play anything like that next week.

inconsistant,every time we look like taking the league by storm we put in a lack lustre performance.

maybe we have all got slightly carried away with our league position,there have been games i have been to where yes we won,but it could have gone the other way but for a brilliant save or a fluffed chance.

we are nowhere near uor best at the moment,i cant understand why we have changed the formation since the blackburn game?

i dont no if pearson is the right man or not,but i wouldnt keep him because we are still in the playoffs.

cardiff

brighton

bolton

palace

watford

and scum

still to play,forget it

start preparing for next season

Surely this dire run will end? 2 wins in 10 league games is horrendous. I reckon cardiff is a must win to keep some sort of cushion. Can we upset the odds?I think we are due a performance. Come on lads chin up. 5 wins maybe even 4 maybe get us over the line and we can take any of that lot in play offs. Come on!

Finish 5th ; beat Palace through to the play off final against Forest and win 1-0. The scorer Marshall.

Your source of information better be right I just put £200 on this happening now

No we haven't blown it, but the length of this 'blip' is getting ridiculous, and if it isn't sorted with a win in the next couple of games it will look like we've near enough thrown it away.

Lets write the cardiff game off! Say brighton win tues! were 6th going into derby game. I would say this is must win? not just must win but must must win. our last 5 games brighton. bolton. watford. palace. forest. Brutal.

Lets write the cardiff game off! Say brighton win tues! were 6th going into derby game. I would say this is must win? not just must win but must must win. our last 5 games brighton. bolton. watford. palace. forest. Brutal.

Yet we generally tend to slip up less against the teams in and around us.

• 1 month later...

Beat Watford and Palace in the final. Vardy will score the winner Stringer will say on commentry 'The man Nigel Pearson signed for 1 million pounds has just scored a goal that will be worth much more than that'

Archived