Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vale Blue

Wes going back to Forest

I hate posting this about our captain, a player who has been fantastic, up until the last few weeks and quite frankly been our linch pin throughout the good times this season. But I was told a few weeks back that Wes Morgan and other ex forest players including Kelvin Wilson were at Billy Davies first game back at Forest.

My mate even showed me photos of Wes in the stands. They were apparently welcoming him back, I can hardly bare to type it cos it sickens me so, it just isn't right, like being a jockey and betting against your own horse. Since then I've been told a deal has already been done for Wes to go back to Florist should we not go up.

Is it a coincidence that our form has nose dived as those lot have gone unbeaten?

They hate him, I spoke to a fair few Forest fans who claim he was awful for them! And it wasn't sour grapes either, even a few of the older guys were saying he was very much overrated there!

In fact a few of them I watched the game with constantly laughed at him, saying he was "awful" and "thank god we got rid"....

Well i think he talks far more sense than our current manager, so that`s an improvement at least!

He does speak a lot of good sense and it wasn't a knock at Thracian at all. It was just a joke about the situation regarding rumours starting out of nothing :thumbup:

Archived