Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Fan Made Kits 2013-2014

I don't think I have the stomach to do a picture of him shitting on the back.

Yes, Yes. A Million times yes!

This is why kits have no effort or time put into them these days, because people will buy them regardless.

Is it about keeping up with the fashion or what?

It's got to be a part of it. Otherwise why would you buy more than one?

I don't mind then one year cycle, I get a lot of use out of them tbf and get bored of them quickly. Like the modern consumer I guess.

It's got to be a part of it. Otherwise why would you buy more than one?

I don't mind then one year cycle, I get a lot of use out of them tbf and get bored of them quickly. Like the modern consumer I guess.

Well I've got loads of City shirts but that's because I bought all the ones that I like. There's a lot of different styles and there's some really classy ones.

Buying them all no matter how shit they are seems strange to me especially considering the price.

Chelsea, Man City, Inter Milan etc etc

Bar chelsea. Man city have had what 2 trophies in how many years. And it cost about a billion pounds to do it.

And i think if you check the histories of milans clubs. Ac may just be the more succesful club.

I picked those examples such as utd and liverpool as they are 2 club citys and the red halfs win more.

Bar chelsea. Man city have had what 2 trophies in how many years. And it cost about a billion pounds to do it.

And i think if you check the histories of milans clubs. Ac may just be the more succesful club.

I picked those examples such as utd and liverpool as they are 2 club citys and the red halfs win more.

I know what your saying buddy, just think it's nowt to do with shirt colours that's all

Just as an aside I do think Man City and Chelsea will now dominate English football for years to come and overall Ac Milan have been more successful than Inter but over the last 10 years Inter have won more titles etc

Also Glasgow Rangers in Scotland. The list goes on, colour of shirts mean nothing other than a clubs personal history which is why Leicester City should always play on Blue IMO

For any of you budding kit designers, could you do a Leicester version of this template? I'm just curious to see it as I think it would look pretty classy with the watermark of the badge on the front. 

lcfc_design.pnglcfc_design_fox.png

Little difference goes a long way! I prefer the further faded efforts. Send it to the club. You never know, a late change before the reveal in a few weeks could be there :P

Haha, probably too late now, maybe next year ;)

If they can make that kit for Fortuna Dusseldorft, then they can make it for us. Get it sent off now  :thumbup:

Seeing as you like it so much, feel free to send it in on my behalf - I'm too lazy to do it myself lol.

Archived