Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Fan Made Kits 2013-2014

The blue is as close as i can get i think to the real city as I used the eye drop tool on one of your designs which i assumed was the right blue .

Also the black is meant to be a dark grey as i don't like the lite grey designs but for some reason after uploading it seems darker to when i made them using smart shirt designer .

Will tell you the code I use for blue later. Will also give you vector of the Leicester Badge.

lcfc90s-01_20130611_1125106322.jpg

Heres one I did for a compo on Design Football for 90's style kits inspired by one of their designs from 1990-92.

I've modified it slightly by removing the red trim (no need for that on a Leicester kit) and adding a herringbone pattern to the kit as a reference to the city's history in the knitwear and hosiery industry. Thought it gave the kit a nice 90's look too :P

Sorry for the image quality of some of the badges, best I could find. 

lcfc90s-01_20130611_1125106322.jpg

Heres one I did for a compo on Design Football for 90's style kits inspired by one of their designs from 1990-92.

I've modified it slightly by removing the red trim (no need for that on a Leicester kit) and adding a herringbone pattern to the kit as a reference to the city's history in the knitwear and hosiery industry. Thought it gave the kit a nice 90's look too :P

Sorry for the image quality of some of the badges, best I could find. 

I would be VERY happy with that. Definitely one I would buy..

I think he's implying they look a bit gay. And I think he's got a point, sorry.

I guess the yellow and grey one has turned a bit gold and spangly, is that gay these days?

I'm surprised of all the kits I posted that those ones were called gay...

post-9839-0-59781900-1370564856_thumb.jp

Nope?

Am I the only one who really doesn't like that Uruguay template - regardless of colour?

I quite like it, I don't think we'll get it, but it seemed an interesting one to use as a template.

Ahhh okay. Must've missed it. 

Is that going to be general sale or when we get to see it?

That's the reveal. There'll probably be some pre-order opportunities (if not already).

Although I'm not sure why you'd want to pre-order something you've never seen!

as long as our home kit is all blue, none of this white shorts bollocks. weve been most successful when we played in all blue (promotion to league 1 being the best example) and it looks so much smarter than the tacky white shorts

MAKE IT HAPPEN

We've already dismissed this as baloney.

That's the reveal. There'll probably be some pre-order opportunities (if not already).

Although I'm not sure why you'd want to pre-order something you've never seen!

Tbf, doesn't matter if it's got a picture of Bernie taking a shit on the back I'll still order it. And the away shirt too.

Goddamnit. Just when my wallet started to recover...

as long as our home kit is all blue, none of this white shorts bollocks. weve been most successful when we played in all blue (promotion to league 1 being the best example) and it looks so much smarter than the tacky white shorts

MAKE IT HAPPEN

We've been most succesful because we were promoted from league 1 in it? lol

What about all those top flight seasons, promotions to the top flight, cup final appearances etc where we've worn white shorts (and socks)?

Blue kits do not look smarter at all, look at the 92-94 one compared to all the classy looking ones from the 70s. They're all good kits in their own way but the 70s ones are a world ahead in terms of style and smartness.

One of the shittest kits we ever had was that all blue Topps Tiles one, and we were relegated in that one as well as being promoted remember.

Archived