Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Fan Made Kits 2013-2014

International break, no football for a week, before we descend completely into chaos lets have some fun and make some kits.

These are my efforts for next season:

post-9839-0-99188600-1363881601_thumb.jp

:ph34r:

Joking aside, or make them funny, lets see what you got.

International break, no football for a week, before we descend completely into chaos lets have some fun and make some kits.

Liike the first two but the third just looks like the white that as been washed with a red sock lol

i Kinda like the middle claret one

I always liked the kits they made for the African nations like Ivory Coasts:

2012112920475949470.jpg

I'd love some thing like this

Lcfc.jpg

That's pretty smart I like the fox on the shoulder, although wouldn't necessarily use that one, maybe a bit fiercer.

Oh mate, you were pretty good at kit designs if i remember rightly from last time aswell

Thanks mate, yeah i'm really missing doing them aswell! I'm gonna have to try get Photoshop again soon and come outta retirement haha

I'd be all in this but i don't have Photoshop anymore, so until i get it again i'm kinda retired! lol

Download GIMP, it's free and does most things photoshop does, although in a slightly different way and will probably be quite frustrating while you get the hang of it. But really there ain't much difference.

Download GIMP, it's free and does most things photoshop does, although in a slightly different way and will probably be quite frustrating while you get the hang of it. But really there ain't much difference.

Yeah i was actually thinking about doing that... I liked your designs btw, the burgundy one especially, it actually looks nice! lol

It looks like the fox and the puma badge are having a stare off. Just my two penneth

Red shirt? After all the stick we've given Cardiff, behave!

As an away, possibly. As long as the home shirt stays blue.

It looks like the fox and the puma badge are having a stare off. Just my two penneth

Red shirt? After all the stick we've given Cardiff, behave!

Don't see the problem in us having a red shirt? We've had red kits before? The stick we've given Cardiff is totally different.

Archived