Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Palace Away

London away day, Tuesday night, massive game = all should stand for this.

The game's next Saturday. I meant Tuesday as in before the Bolton game.

And yeah I agree about the standing part but you know what some of our fans are like :blink:

Even if we probably won't win at least we get to spend the day in a disgusting, rat infested part of London and visit a rusty stadium that should have been demolished in the 90's...

Old grounds are better.

lol oh well, this time last week I was planning on going had we won Friday

What about if we beat Bolton? :D

Even if we probably won't win at least we get to spend the day in a disgusting, rat infested part of London and visit a rusty stadium that should have been demolished in the 90's...

Its a quality old fashioned ground. With a lot of character which is something our soulless flat pack stadium lacks.

No mate it's slightly more liberated than Fox Travel.

lol

I've seen weasel when he's travelled up on the coach. He's usually well and truly 'liberated' by the time he gets to the ground.

Palace is normally standing anyway. The standard of the seating is appalling (which is inadvertently a good thing for me...) which leads to pretty much everyone standing.

I read on Twitter we'd sold 1,300+ out of 2,600. I imagine we'll possibly sell it all should we win today.

Archived