Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Palace Away

Hmmm just tried to purchase tickets online and its saying "there are no more seats available for this event". Has it sold out or does the online purchase system close this near to the game meaning I need to call the ticket office instead?

There are only around 500 tickets released for sale through the website, so yes, you'll have to try phoning.

Hmmm just tried to purchase tickets online and its saying "there are no more seats available for this event". Has it sold out or does the online purchase system close this near to the game meaning I need to call the ticket office instead?

There's still 800 tickets left for the game mate.

Long shot but if anyone is looking to go to this match and come back from London on the Sunday then I have a train ticket for sale.

It's for the 14:40 from St Pancras and gets into Market Harborough at 15:51, Leicester at 16:09 or Loughborough at 16:20. The ticket is paid for all the way to Sheffield but I'm now making the journey on the Monday hence why it's for sale, only catch is that it's for with a young person's railcard! Paid £16.50 for it and looking to re-coup as much as possible if anyone's interested make me an offer.

Long shot but if anyone is looking to go to this match and come back from London on the Sunday then I have a train ticket for sale.

It's for the 14:40 from St Pancras and gets into Market Harborough at 15:51, Leicester at 16:09 or Loughborough at 16:20. The ticket is paid for all the way to Sheffield but I'm now making the journey on the Monday hence why it's for sale, only catch is that it's for with a young person's railcard! Paid £16.50 for it and looking to re-coup as much as possible if anyone's interested make me an offer.

I'll have it mate!!

Nah, sorry, just a felt like being a bit of a cant and winding you up, you ain't getting rid of that ticket in a million years :)

Tickets purchased!! Now just thinking of the cheapest way to get there now, either drive to stanmore and tube/train it in or to get the train from Hinckley/Nuneaton all the way!?

London Midland from Nuneaton might be cheaper option mate :)

So where's everyone going pre match?

Hi everyone,

Hoping someone with a bit more experience can help me! Just brought a pair of tickets over the phone, and he said that I will get an email confirmation and that tickets will be available at the ground for me.

a - How long does this email normally take to arrive?

b - Do you reckon its just the standard collection point that the home fans will also use?

Cheers!

The email shouldnt take too long to come through but you wont need it. Just name and address at the kiosk.

The kiosk is on corner of the ground that is next to the petrol station.

Hi everyone,

Hoping someone with a bit more experience can help me! Just brought a pair of tickets over the phone, and he said that I will get an email confirmation and that tickets will be available at the ground for me.

a - How long does this email normally take to arrive?

b - Do you reckon its just the standard collection point that the home fans will also use?

Cheers!

The email shouldnt take too long to come through but you wont need it. Just name and address at the kiosk.

The kiosk is on corner of the ground that is next to the petrol station.

Thanks for the info! Still waiting on the email though....but not worried!

COYB!!

i think it is to do with the accessibility of the ground and people will be going to Forest at £32 a ticket

Probably agree with that.

Should be good this. There is absolutely no excuse for us having a poor end here.

Archived