Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Palace Away

Megatrain.com

Any chance of this selling out/tickets not being available on the gate?

I'd expect us to sell out now. I was told 1,800 had been sold (not sure how reliable that is) but if that's true this result tonight will probably boost sales up to 2,600.

Probably not much chance of buying on the gate.

Cheapest way to get to London on the train Saturday please?

Via Nuneaton and then Euston is about £27 with a railcard including tube travel.

Although, we're doing if from Harborough, just over £30 with a railcard including tube travel but goes direct to St Pancras in under an hour so no pussying about at Nuneaton and Euston.

Woeful.

You're seriously much better off taking either FT or public transport.

I get free fuel from work so dont mind paying a bit to park. Found a few 'park on my drive for a tenner' type jobs near the ground. Has anyone ever done this? Are they legit?

Should be good away day now, also love seeing the fixture list around london to see what other fans will be around. Relegation bound wolves are down the road at Charlton, Fulham face Arsenal, West Ham face Wigan.

Was going to visit the imperial war museum but it's closed until july.

Archived