Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Has Pearson lost the plot?

Zzzzz, is it NP's fault the players (who got us to top spot) have lost their nerve in the last few games? How on earth could he have foreseen their/ this collapse?

Last few games, more like last few months more like.

Did anyone acctually pay any attention to how SSL played against Derby. He was a fine example of having no match fitness what so ever. We can't afford to have that in the side at the moment, so why is sending him out on loan for games incase our season continues with the play offs a bad thing?

Did anyone actually pay any attention to his performance against Cardiff, oh yeah the people who went did, that they gave him MOTM ratings, and were saying he was our best player along with Schlupp.

In Kingfoxs defense he does tend to unnecessary moan all week long and not just on the eve of our big games

Well that's a lie, I pick my timings when I want to moan, and on this occasion I'm very frustrated.

I personally think KF's posts are often pretty spot on. His 'banter' however is amazing!

:P

Green eyed monster me thinks.

Are you stupid......?

There no problem with SSL at Leic, most popular player at the club with the manager and players.

WTF about Car Tax?

Get a life, sad lad

No problem at Derby last week then ? wake up ....

Car tax ??? ssl aint got any ( maybe he is the one with a less than great attitude )

soon we will be rid of all Svens overpaid mediocre muppets !!!!

The Wood injury/non injury still bothers me a bit. Something defenitely happened there and looks as though it could have been the trigger for our collapse.

That whole saga is still baffling and from that point on the season has gone tits up.

And if De Laet get's injured again.

Oh great Whitbread time.

lets keep our "utmost average defender " on 30k a week in case our underpaid first team regular picks a injury up ......that just isnt healthy at all

maybe we need some real premiership quality for that money ???

Thought the decsion was bizzare at first but if there is a re-call agreement in there which I would suspect then it isn't really a big deal.

He does need some game time, plus they are coming up against team around us could be a shrewd move if we make the playoffs

I bet you don't beleive in the Easter Bunny as well

He's lost the plot because we've loaned out a player who has played twice in six months?

If it was Morgan or Nugent I could understand the hysteria, but it isn't, so I don't.

If Whitbread had gone Pearson would be getting little criticism.

Obviously Nigel has permission to carry on moving out over-paid mediocrity

& replacing with younger more talented players on less money .....

which has served us well this season ,

If anyone thinks Sven did us good they are deluded

And if De Laet get's injured again.

Oh great Whitbread time.

Is that any worse?

Both of them are capable of being olid but neither are consistent.

Anyway if De Laet's injured SSL will be recalled and play right back, not Whitbread.

Does anyone think Nigel has lost the plot, some will say no so fair enough, but quite frankly I'm getting pissed off with a lot of his decisions this season.

1. Schlupp had a spell at left-back earlier in the season, played rather well until he gave a penalty away against Leeds, one error leads to him being dropped, and not featuring in the team for a good number of months, also bizarrely gets a trial with Manchester United

2. Liam Moore was doing well, got his breakthrough and performed a good partnership with Wes, especially in home games, then suddenly gets dropped, falls out of favour then get's loaned out.

3. We have one of the smallest and youngest squads in the division, but instead of adding to it, he decides to dismantle it by loaning out the likes of Moore and St Ledger, which leaves us with little defensive cover.

4. He signed Harry Kane on loan, first couple of games he played up front, and against Blackburn he played brilliantly, since then he hasn't featured as a striker, as Pearson has decided to play him on the wing, where he has been very poor.

5. He changes formation to a 4-3-3, which turns into a 4-5-1 as per usual, the formation becomes frustrating, hardly makes a difference and means Wood get's isolated as a lone striker.

6. Why does he still believe in Vardy, why can't he admit defeat and accept it's £1 million wasted, loan him out, then sell him in the summer and move on.

Let's see what tomorrow brings, but some of his decisions over the course of season have mounted up, and I'm beginning to think he has lost the plot.

If we fall out the play-offs and fail to get in them, then he is gone, all that hard work all season, leading to fook all would be the final nail in the coffin, it would be incredibly sickening, and it's hard thinking about it.

you will get useles responses like 'Pearson is the man for this' even if we got relegated into the conference. Some people don't have a clue

you will get useles responses like 'Pearson is the man for this' even if we got relegated into the conference. Some people don't have a clue

.. So sacking the manager with eight games to go is the right choice is it? lol lol

YOU don't have a clue mate!

The Schlupp thing was a bit weird but maybe just an indication of our close relationship with someone at Man Utd which is probably a good thing.

The St Ledger thing is nothing, he probably asked for a move so NP let him go. You don't want sulky Irishmen around when youre trying to motivate players.

The Wood injury/non injury still bothers me a bit. Something defenitely happened there and looks as though it could have been the trigger for our collapse.

The change in formation bothers me even more. If Pearson was confident he would have stuck to his guns. Changing things betrays his lack of confidence in a team and system he has had well over a year to build.

I don't think he's lost the plot, but his limitations as a manager are being exposed. Let's not forget the next few games are massive for him as a manager. If we fall out of the play offs his reputation will be badly damaged and one suspects his future will be a slow drop down into low league obscurity. If he turns it around then he might still have a shot at being a Premier League manager. It's make or break for him much more than it is for the club. The man is under pressure.

,Nigel was better manger the first time around, the team was very good apart the french player,The FOXES have too many mangers over the years .There also to many player coming and going in form on the pitch every season. We also have a problem against lower teams. Come on the foxes for tonight. ..

.. So sacking the manager with eight games to go is the right choice is it? lol lol

YOU don't have a clue mate!

what is there to lose seriously? not looking like doing anything with Pearson in charge, we have 8 games to go, nothing to lose

today is the decider for me

what is there to lose seriously? not looking like doing anything with Pearson in charge, we have 8 games to go, nothing to lose

today is the decider for me

you think we have something to gain from it?

We might aswell stick with Pearson at the very least the rest of this season if not next season as there aren't many decent contenders to replace him now Adkins has gone to Reading

Great then. That's it then. Really cheered me up before tonight's game. Looking forward to the next 2 years of this then. Gas cooker. Car exhaust and garage. Pills. Shot gun. Bridge. All these words spring to mind

Brian McDermott- Realistic option would do better than NP

RDM- Unrealistic option but the Thais have the ability to get someone of his caliber in and would do better than NP.

Gus Poyet- Similar to NP in that he hasn't achieved promotion from this division, but pursues the passing game. With better players at City he could do a better job.

Then you have the managers with potential.

Neil Lennon

Solskaer

etc

Archived