Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Has Pearson lost the plot?

Great then. That's it then. Really cheered me up before tonight's game. Looking forward to the next 2 years of this then. Gas cooker. Car exhaust and garage. Pills. Shot gun. Bridge. All these words spring to mind

At least it'll mean you won't be posting anymore. :P

you will get useles responses like 'Pearson is the man for this' even if we got relegated into the conference. Some people don't have a clue

Oh good grief. Nothing like a good over reaction to make your point look silly.

what is there to lose seriously? not looking like doing anything with Pearson in charge, we have 8 games to go, nothing to lose

today is the decider for me

Are you on drugs?

Think you have already decided....

FFS Why are you called "Happy " Fox ?

You are like along playing record droning on about new players ,deadwood & replacing Pearson with whoever .

We have the first of 8 vital games in about 3 hours time in case you forgot .......show some positivity with the present manager & his players for once in your life & stop writing this hypothetical rubbish !!!!!

Are you going tonight ????? I bloody doubt it !

Brian McDermott- Realistic option would do better than NP

RDM- Unrealistic option but the Thais have the ability to get someone of his caliber in and would do better than NP.

Gus Poyet- Similar to NP in that he hasn't achieved promotion from this division, but pursues the passing game. With better players at City he could do a better job.

Then you have the managers with potential.

Neil Lennon

Solskaer

etc

No, no, no and no the only manager on tha list better than Nigel will never manage in championship again, why would he? He can have the pick of jobs in any league in Europe.

For the first time this season I'm thinking Pearson just isn't good enough. We have had a break and still we play poor football and lose at home to a side that are average in this league at best. We wil not make the play-offs....

Ledge requested game time or loan. It was as simple as that, he is at his career peak and play for his country he needs to be playing to keep that going.

Simple really, why he big fuss. There is a call back clause.

No he didn't he described the move as 'strange' on twitter. Can't be recalled til day before Watford game. You need a new source.

I must admit I did find the April Fool's Day jape that I first saw on Facebook very believable re Pearson being sacked or resigning last night! - especially with it's timing and with what had just happened to O'Neill! As somebody said, fiction could well become fact........

I must admit I did find the April Fool's Day jape that I first saw on Facebook very believable re Pearson being sacked or resigning last night! - especially with it's timing and with what had just happened to O'Neill! As somebody said, fiction could well become fact........

Lets hope so

All I will say is he didn't do Jack sh1t at Hull, he's come back here and done exactly the same.

Look where Hull are now...

That's not entirely true. Hull were in an awful situation when they were relegated from the PL and Pearson helped build the foundations for how they're doing now. While their current position is not entirely down to NP, to say he did 'Jack S**t' seems harsh.

Archived