Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glen parva fox

JUST GET BEHIND THE TEAM

All, get behind the team, have the debate after the season is finished. None of all this personal execution of the manager and team is doing any good right now. 7 games to go let's make it a great atmosphere home and away and lets see where it takes us.

​All very laudable and I will continue to support MY team, however, I won't stop criticising when need be.

If the Club, manager and players can't accept criticism for poor results then they know where the door is. The all accept praise when that is due!!

​All very laudable and I will continue to support MY team, however, I won't stop criticising when need be.

If the Club, manager and players can't accept criticism for poor results then they know where the door is. The all accept praise when that is due!!

Spot on. Time for the manager and his players to show their fight and character, they're rewarded well enough in their pay packets. There's not one fan on here who doesn't want us to finish in the top 6.

As said many times before, if one of us was performing so badly for our employers, we'd be in for criticism and lucky to still have a job.

How come barr 1 season in 10 I seem to say the same thing EVERY season, the 1 season I didn't have say this was League One.

It starts with the players on the pitch, not the fans, the players show us something we'll support, we'll cheer, we'll be happy, we go to be entertained.

At the moment i'm not being entertained, i'm finding it more of a chore than enjoying turning up and going.

If the players on the pitch perform, we as fans are happy, we as fans support alot more, alot better, we pay our money to enjoy and be entertained now of course that isn't going to happen 100% of the time but you expect it to happy alot more than it is at the moment.

No-one wants to feel the way I do and find it a chore to turn up but I can't help they way I feel and I dare say i'm not the only on this feels this way, I think many fans feel this way and many fans are losing interest fast, time for the players to prove us wrong, which I don't think they ever have proved me wrong.

Spot on. Time for the manager and his players to show their fight and character, they're rewarded well enough in their pay packets. There's not one fan on here who doesn't want us to finish in the top 6.

As said many times before, if one of us was performing so badly for our employers, we'd be in for criticism and lucky to still have a job.

You are getting really annoying.

How come barr 1 season in 10 I seem to say the same thing EVERY season, the 1 season I didn't have say this was League One.

It starts with the players on the pitch, not the fans, the players show us something we'll support, we'll cheer, we'll be happy, we go to be entertained.

At the moment i'm not being entertained, i'm finding it more of a chore than enjoying turning up and going.

If the players on the pitch perform, we as fans are happy, we as fans support alot more, alot better, we pay our money to enjoy and be entertained now of course that isn't going to happen 100% of the time but you expect it to happy alot more than it is at the moment.

No-one wants to feel the way I do and find it a chore to turn up but I can't help they way I feel and I dare say i'm not the only on this feels this way, I think many fans feel this way and many fans are losing interest fast, time for the players to prove us wrong, which I don't think they ever have proved me wrong.

All this.....

The fans ARE still behind the team, that's never changed. It's the team that is the problem.

All, get behind the team, have the debate after the season is finished. None of all this personal execution of the manager and team is doing any good right now. 7 games to go let's make it a great atmosphere home and away and lets see where it takes us.

Got behind the team all season now I've just given up. Not wasting my money again tomorrow might go to another 4 before the season finishes but I'II see what happens I'm sick of hearing Pearson talk shit in every interview!

its a lcfc forum.. were bound to debate things on here. even if we was winning there would be some things to discuss that wasnt all positive...

Meh just depends what type of fan you are. For some reason all our fans believe we have some god given right to succeed since the Thais have taken over, however football doesn't work like that. You say you aren't being entertained well do you think the fans whose teams are in the bottom half of the table are? No but they still turn up each week and don't really have anything positive to play for.

It's a shame that our fans have become such pussies that whine whenever things don't live up to their deluded expectations. I would much rather be a fan that supports the team regardless of the performance on the pitch than one that picks and choses when to show up based on whether they are being entertained or not.

ill second that

This

Meh just depends what type of fan you are. For some reason all our fans believe we have some god given right to succeed since the Thais have taken over, however football doesn't work like that. You say you aren't being entertained well do you think the fans whose teams are in the bottom half of the table are? No but they still turn up each week and don't really have anything positive to play for.

It's a shame that our fans have become such pussies that whine whenever things don't live up to their deluded expectations. I would much rather be a fan that supports the team regardless of the performance on the pitch than one that picks and choses when to show up based on whether they are being entertained or not.

I've done that for the majority of the last 10 years, i've finally had enough.

No doubt me being me I will renew next season for all my sins but the last 2 season have been a struggle.

I don't think we have a god given right to succeed but I am highly frustrated at being in 2nd, looking comfortable only for our players fuck it up and disappoint like the past 10 years.

I just think the current dismal run and performances, under a manager that seems to be increasingly clueless, has knocked the spirit out of alot of our fans.

I`m actually beginning to wonder now, that if we do miss out on the play offs, who to blame more, Pearson, or the owners for not getting rid after the Derby game, when they had a last chance to change it this season, and hopefully make a difference.

Lets be realistic, if we don`t go up, Pearson will be gone anyway, at least it would have given a new manager a chance to look at the squad first hand, ready for next season.

If you were at the game on Friday you would know that the fans DO getbehind the team...and all this 'Get behind the lads shit" is boring...Just by turning up i think that indicates that the fans DO care about something...

I'm astonished at how loyal and forgiving the fans are being to be honest. Most clubs would be having Pearson out chants ringing around the stadium by now .... We're still turning up in numbers and making a decent atmosphere despite the tripe being played on the pitch.

I get very bored of the whole "get behind your team", "loyal fans" shite .... and the whinging about anyone wanting success "thinks they have a God given right to win the league" .... No they don't - but the players and inadequate manager equally don't have a God given right for support however badly they are doing. Although right now they should be thankful that they are getting it.

10 men for 88 mins...

And who's fault was that the fans ? I keep hearing that football is now a business and that shows by how many times we the fans have been sold out to sky coverage this season. Well if they want it to be regarded as a business let's treat them as if it's a business.

Would you continue to do business with someone who continues to come up with shoddy goods year in year out ? would you continue to do business with someone who continually change times and dates of pre arranged meetings to suit another customer ?

No you would not so why do we continue to do business then ?

Archived