Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Chris Powell

Obviously a good coach for us but probably not the right person for the current scenario. Can people please stop suggesting di matteo! We will NOT get him, he'd easily get a job at a PL team or other countries top flight like italy or spain.

Choosing a manager like Powell can work though, if you look at the last managers to do well in this league, I don't think many people would have expected Adkins, Lambert, McDermott, Rodgers and again this year with Mackay to do a good a job as they did at there respective clubs.

Why would RDM, who currently is the manager who has won the Champions League drop to us? Surely he can do better?

True, although it might be a stepping stone back to the Prem.'s big boys for him if he does well here and gets us up next season. He did well at WBA lest we forget and go tthem up. MCDermott wouldn't be a bad call either - although as for O'Neill - let bygones be bygones!

He would be one of my first choices, like I said a couple of days ago.

He is well respected throughout football, and did well at Leicester as a player and was well respected by our fans.

It would make perfect sense, but like someone said has he done enough in Football yet?

Charlton aren't the best of teams, but they have beaten us twice this season, and are currently kind of stable in mid table.

He would be one of my first choices, like I said a couple of days ago.

He is well respected throughout football, and did well at Leicester as a player and was well respected by our fans.

It would make perfect sense, but like someone said has he done enough in Football yet?

Charlton aren't the best of teams, but they have beaten us twice this season, and are currently kind of stable in mid table.

Exactly, being midtable and beating us twice is hardly enough is it?

Exactly, being midtable and beating us twice is hardly enough is it?

He got them promoted as well, and got League 1 Manager of the Year.

Just because they aren't pushing for the play-offs, it doesn't mean Powell is not good enough.

Charlton have beaten us twice, and are doing reasonably well.

It might not be the most appealing appointment, but I think fans would be ok with it.

He got them promoted as well, and got League 1 Manager of the Year.

Just because they aren't pushing for the play-offs, it doesn't mean Powell is not good enough.

Charlton have beaten us twice, and are doing reasonably well.

It might not be the most appealing appointment, but I think fans would be ok with it.

So did Nigel.

If people aren't happy with him what's to say Powell will be any better?

I'm not saying he'd be the worst appointment, but I'd be underwhelmed to say the least.

So did Nigel.

If people aren't happy with him what's to say Powell will be any better?

I'm not saying he'd be the worst appointment, but I'd be underwhelmed to say the least.

But who are we going to get better than Nigel in terms of past success?

Right now we are on a major slump, chucked a good position away, and our form is horrific.

Pearson is the manager, but regardless of what he has achieved here, it doesn't look like he can turn the team around, we need fresh impetus by a new manager whether an up and coming one, or an experienced one.

But who are we going to get better than Nigel in terms of past success?

Right now we are on a major slump, chucked a good position away, and our form is horrific.

Pearson is the manager, but regardless of what he has achieved here, it doesn't look like he can turn the team around, we need fresh impetus by a new manager whether an up and coming one, or an experienced one.

One thing I don't want to do is sack him with an uninspiring replacement.

Wait til the end of the season if we must.

Archived