Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Relegation....

I'm pretty sure a club has never been relegated on 59 points.

We went down on 51 I think and that was a record high.

*hates being pedantic* 52 :)

Looks like being higher this season: Huddersfield 3rd bottom on 47pts with 7 games to play.

Absurd division - 7pts between 8th and 22nd....

Bolton, Boro & Derby now 6pts outside play-offs and 7pts outside relegation zone!

In all seriousness, we're not going down on 59pts, but Bolton, Boro & Derby aren't safe yet...

Apparently it's mathematically not possible according to my genius soon to be son in law?

That's what I'm thinking, because teams below us are playing each other and will take points off one another. I can't be bothered to work it out though!

Looks like being higher this season: Huddersfield 3rd bottom on 47pts with 7 games to play.

Absurd division - 7pts between 8th and 22nd....

Bolton, Boro & Derby now 6pts outside play-offs and 7pts outside relegation zone!

In all seriousness, we're not going down on 59pts, but Bolton, Boro & Derby aren't safe yet...

It's probably been the closest Championship league ever - and the poorest by a million miles! To think we can't seem to ever get out of it the right way (upwards!) is depressing enough after nine years out of the Prem. now - but to go from where we were in January to where we are now is doubly depressing. How we're still in seventh with a one point deficit on the last play off place, I don't know after one win in 11 (that being against a dreadful Blackburn side!) but it shows how good our position was until the Manager Of The Month curse really did strike home!!

Archived