Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HitchinFox

Fraizer Campbell's holiday plans

Cardiff's new boy is a bit confident.

Can't wait for the songs, if it doesn't happen for them. Can't see them bottling it this year but still wouldn't go out saying stuff like this.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-news/2013/01/29/cardiff-city-new-boy-campbell-not-even-considering-play-off-possibility-91466-32706030/

Something along the lines of...

(To the tune of Summer Holiday)

Campbell's cancelling his Summer Holiday,

Cardiff blew it now they're going to play,

for promotion in the playoff lottery,

No Sun for Campbell this Maaaaaay!

That's quality

I remember someone joining us and saying a similar comment and regreting it. Personally I think he will get away ith it as I don't think they will mess up this year but I wonder if he will 'feel the pressure' if they do slip up.

To be fair, what else is he going to say? It does come over as a bit confident, which I hope goes wrong. Not because I've got anything against Cardiff, just because I want us to win the league if we can!

I looked at their fixtures, and they still have to travel to Watford and Burnley.

9 wins, 27 points thats what we need. The light is getting bigger at the end of that tunnel. Campbell is what we needed, that guy who is just at the right place at the right time. We have players scoring all over the pitch but we've (believe or not) lacked a prolific goal poacher in Campbell....not only that, but a player who can mix it in the big league...at 650k...the word id use is SHREWD.

Arrogance? Lets call it a winners mentality.

dosent matter who cardiff or dull have in there squads i still belive city will go up our attcking line up from midfield to attack is best in champs....

i dont think cardiff are good enough to finnish top there playing badly yet winning the wheels will come off soon

dosent matter who cardiff or dull have in there squads i still belive city will go up our attcking line up from midfield to attack is best in champs....

i dont think cardiff are good enough to finnish top there playing badly yet winning the wheels will come off soon

Really? Check the stats....I like stats, because they don't lie. You could say our performances are poor, I could say they are effective. We have won 20 games out of 29 buddy, that isn't 'playing badly'. In those 20 wins we've not conceded more than 1 goal in a game. As you can see on the league table, our 2 clubs are tied on 51 goals a piece. We aren't playing badly, we are just winning ugly. Give me that over 4.0 wins anyway.

People have been saying that since October.

Face it, they are top because they deserve to be. You make your own luck. Fair play to them, they'll be in the Prem next season, no doubt about it.

Archived