Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Strangely happy

After the equaliser and final whistle today I felt absolutely gutted.

But it's half 5 now, and I feel a renewed sense of optimism and hope.

We looked decent today and got a good result (draw away at a Play off rival is good) which puts us in a decent position to push for top 6.

We have Birmingham at home on Friday, lets get a win there and go on a run into the Play Offs!

COYB

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

1 win in 12 and due to Brighton and Forest both dropping points we are somehow rediculously still in it. We just need to give everything on Friday night and finally pick up 3 points at last. If we can go into the final game able to catch forest that's good enough for me after the run we have been on. 2 biggest home games in recent years coming up.

Signs today that the players are playing for Pearson and each other which have been so sadly lacking recently.

I'm worried actually.

If we get Bolton in the playoff final then I will have to share the M40 with them, while all the Leicester fans have fun on the M1.

Against Blackburn at Wembley back in the day, our bus took a wrong turning after the game and we ended up mixed up with all the Blackburn coaches.

Not again !!

Next fixtures (I've just had a look);

Leicester v Birmingham

Middlesbrough v Brighton

Cardiff v Nottingham Forest

Bristol City v Bolton

Three tough games for our rivals. We can take advantage.

Been today. we played ever so well. so unlucky not to win. there was heart, soul and passion in that performance. five more like that and I'll be happy.

But 5 more draws wouldn't be enough :(

Plenty to be optimistic about but it's results season.

A good result against a team who are hard to beat at home. We are low on confidence and put a performance of hope out there.

Lets build on this and win the next game. Take 1 game at a time now. The past 11 games are behind us.

Next fixtures (I've just had a look);

Leicester v Birmingham

Middlesbrough v Brighton

Cardiff v Nottingham Forest

Bristol City v Bolton

Three tough games for our rivals. We can take advantage.

If we can win on Friday and put some pressure on the other sides then I can see Forest and Brighton in particular dropping points.

Archived