Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Lincolnshire Foxes

Proud member of the Chapel Saint Leonards Foxes faithful, but only from June to September. I think we still outnumber the Forest contingent in the village, though.

I'm not so sure mate, Skeg is like Nottingham-On-Sea.

:(

The part of Lincolnshire I'm near is almost totally Forest and Premier League. Grantham and South Lincs also. I think it comes from when the wurzles have a big night out they go to Nottm, so do I, when it comes to it, Leicester City Centre might as well shut down at 7 IMO.

The part of Lincolnshire I'm near is almost totally Forest and Premier League. Grantham and South Lincs also. I think it comes from when the wurzles have a big night out they go to Nottm, so do I, when it comes to it, Leicester City Centre might as well shut down at 7 IMO.

Never been that impressed with nottingham in all honesty, prefer a night out in Braunstone Gate personally

I live in Lincoln, though originally from Leicester. See quite a few Foxes at pubs when we are on TV and even wearing shirts around town. Try to get to nearby away matches, Yorkshire and North Lincs matches, if I can. Some of those are the same distance from Lincoln that Leicester is!

I'm not so sure mate, Skeg is like Nottingham-On-Sea.

:(

Firstly, Chapel is not Skeg, it's Chapel. Secondly, Skeg's catchment area pretty much ranges from the East Midlands up to South Yorkshire. In the summer we get just as many Leicester as we do Notts, plenty of Sheffield and Rotherham, a bit of Leeds. Even the sheep shaggers hard up for cash (most of them) venture to Skegness for their holidays. In fact I swear that once a few summers back I served a certain Mr Mick Philpott himself in the pub that I work :/

Firstly, Chapel is not Skeg, it's Chapel. Secondly, Skeg's catchment area pretty much ranges from the East Midlands up to South Yorkshire. In the summer we get just as many Leicester as we do Notts, plenty of Sheffield and Rotherham, a bit of Leeds. Even the sheep shaggers hard up for cash (most of them) venture to Skegness for their holidays. In fact I swear that once a few summers back I served a certain Mr Mick Philpott himself in the pub that I work :/

What a claim to fame that is, makes me shudder at the thought.

• 3 weeks later...

Tempting fate this I'm sure but how many would be up for chipping in for coach hire if we were to get to Wembley?

Go bright and early and fit in a couple of pub stops on the way, may be a very good option  considering how piss poor the train services are in Lincolnshire.

Archived