Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJMadness29

Post Match - Birmingham 2-2...Let it begin...

No it's never Pearson's fault is it,that's why we are now on the worse run since relegation to league 1, so who are you blaming then? :dunno:

I wouldn't blame Pearson for tonight's result. Nugent was the man who cost us the three points.

The equalizer was inevitable. The way it came about was one of the most ludicrous things I have ever seen.

Still, at least harry Kane had a good game. And pearsons idea to play strikers on the wing and his winger/left back up front was great.

I'm finished for this season. Pearson WILL SURELY BE SACKED now for goodness sake. Get him out of the club asap. I'll be back once the new man is in.

First job for the new man: Kane out, Nugent out, schlupp out, king out, konch out, wellens out, Gallagher out, wood out, vardy out, waghorn out, pearsons coaching staff out.

Pearson haters can you please ****ing get lost! You are not supporters of our club and love it when we lose just so you can pick something minuscule up.

Not np fault tonight, no don't blame an individual just take it like a man and chill! It's still on.

is that you in the pic. if so no need to comment anymore,MANCRUSH ?

Feel sorry for Pearson tonight. Should be sitting in 5th place.

Nuge's grin at the final whistle was hard to watch.

He's a happy boy. He knows full well he's not going to be leading the line if we get promoted. Busted a gut to get back there to give away the penalty.

Tongue in cheek - but it does make you wonder.

No it's never Pearson's fault is it,that's why we are now on the worse run since relegation to league 1, so who are you blaming then? :dunno:

Whereas with you it's ALWAYS Pearson's fault?

When it's Pearson's fault, I hold my hands up and say I think he got it wrong - tonight was not one of those nights. Only one person to blame for this result and that's David 'waste-of-****ing-space' Nugent.

Anyone blaming NP should take a long look at themselves! He picked what would've been a winning side tonight, he went for a second goal and he stuck with it, nothing could be done by nugents slip up, and none of the missed chances are down to him. Leave him alone now, god doesn't like us. Or maybe it's Lady Luck.

The equalizer was inevitable. The way it came about was one of the most ludicrous things I have ever seen.

Still, at least harry Kane had a good game. And pearsons idea to play strikers on the wing and his winger/left back up front was great.

I'm finished for this season. Pearson WILL SURELY BE SACKED now for goodness sake. Get him out of the club asap. I'll be back once the new man is in.

First job for the new man: Kane out, schlupp out, king out, konch out, wellens out, Gallagher out, wood out, vardy out, waghorn out, pearsons coaching staff out.

No it wasn't. Had he hoofed it up field I'm 99% sure we'd be sitting in 5th now.

It's not the only thing to blame, but the simple point is, if it wasn't for that we would have won, and nobody would be blaming Pearson for 2 points dropped.

By the way, what if the new man was Warnock or Keane or Ince or Taylor or Wise? (I could go on).

Would you still be back for those useless cvnts?

Crap way to draw but if we play for the last 4 games the way we have in the last 2 we will make the play offs. Anybody having a go a Nuge, stop being a whiny little bitch and remember the goals he has scored this season to get us to where we are in the first place. Deserved to win and we can still do it.

Thought we looked good tonight, if we'd been in form we'd have won 4-0.

We actually seem to have less bottle than Cardiff.

If this was football manager i'd be moaning the computer cheated to get the result, its almost as bad as those 60 yard own goals.

First job for the new man: Kane out, Nugent out, schlupp out, king out, konch out, wellens out, Gallagher out, wood out, vardy out, waghorn out, pearsons coaching staff out.

Schlupp is a natural striker AND he scored, you absolute disabled.

... The ****witted control and tackle isn't Pearsons fault but the complete lack of ability to see a game out rests at his door. He's beyond the point of no return. 1 win in 14 and people are still backing him? Come on this is completely untolerable and isn't going to change on his watch.

Archived