Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJMadness29

Post Match - Birmingham 2-2...Let it begin...

How can you say that,Pearson picks the team,the tactics, Nugent's challenge was born out of frustration,(and was outside the box in any case)

Nugents challenge was because of a shit touch. Pearson picked a winning team tonight. In my opinion you are wrong.

Great game.

Wonderful energy

Schlupp showed that he deserves to be Leicester's Striker for the next decade.

But such is life.

It's not over yet.

I like it that things like this still make or laugh after watching that shiiiit, thank you!

No it's never Pearson's fault is it,that's why we are now on the worse run since relegation to league 1, so who are you blaming then? :dunno:

Tonight the players for missing a dozen chances and Nugent...your on the wrong thread...tonight was not Pearsons fault

Tonight...the

Whereas with you it's ALWAYS Pearson's fault?

When it's Pearson's fault, I hold my hands up and say I think he got it wrong - tonight was not one of those nights. Only one person to blame for this result and that's David 'waste-of-****ing-space' Nugent.

He's the manager (albeit not managing) last time I checked, who else is to blame,and anyway when was the last time brillo head put his hand's up and said he got it wrong???...never...arrogant tosser!

How can you say that,Pearson picks the team,the tactics, Nugent's challenge was born out of frustration,(and was outside the box in any case)

Frustration at what, winning with 4 minutes left?

Pearson has to shoulder a lot of responsibility for this run, but Christ if you believe tonight was Pearson's fault you'll be able to convince yourself the Sun's blue.

Because - with SECONDS left to go on the game - he sprinted towards his own box with the ball and pushed a player over on the edge of the penalty area when he lost the ball!

Take off your anti Pearson blinkers and open your ****ing eyes.

And he's picked A winning team for the last 14 right?

I buy a 'winning' lottery ticket every week but it never seems to win.

Hmmmm

Im talking about tonight and tonight only. Pearson did little/nothing wrong tonight.

Had Nugent not made a wreckless challenge would you be wanting Pearson to go?!

Nuge should be docked wages for that or give them to charity voluntarily. Prat

agreed what the **** was he thinking, shame Pearson didn't bring him of instead of Wood who had a good game. can't blame the manager for that horrendous mental play off costly moment

Nuge should be docked wages for that or give them to charity voluntarily. Prat

In an ideal world, footballers would have things built into their contracts to cover acts of idiocy.

As I have said, (Lots of times recently) DRAWS are the thing that will kill us., and so it proved again tonight.

9 games without a win at the business end of the season, is unacceptable to THIS football club.

Pearson will go at the end of the season, simply because not making the top 6 is totally unacceptable for THIS football club.

Prediction for Bolton = DRAW.

So if Nugent didn't give away that penalty and just hoofed the ball upfield, your saying we wouldn't of won? Nugent cost us two points tonight. Trying to play it out of danger instead of launching out of the danger zone.

So that's Pearson's fault is it?

If Pearson picked a winning team, how come they didn't win ( 13 games, one win..... )

Im sick of people being so blinkered nowadays. This forum is just getting boring.

Had Nugent not been a moron, we would have won. Pearson cant factor that into his team selection.

Archived