Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJMadness29

Post Match - Birmingham 2-2...Let it begin...

Hull city fecktard not the egg chasers in your joke of a city ha ha ha ha ha

You live in Hull and you're calling Leicester a joke of a city!

Stop it, you're fvcking kill me. lol lol lol

Hull city fecktard not the egg chasers in your joke of a city ha ha ha ha ha

Oh. Well that's even more hilarious, more people take notice of a fvcking rugby team than your shit club lol

Hahaha I wasn't even trying to insult your nothing club, but it's just so easy lol

Pearson haters can you please ****ing get lost! You are not supporters of our club and love it when we lose just so you can pick something minuscule up.

Not np fault tonight, no don't blame an individual just take it like a man and chill! It's still on.

Tbh I thought we looked ok, we deserved to win but we were far from great, wasted chances and if we still have to up our game for the next few games because if we played against watford, palace etc how we have played today we would lose.

What's unbelievable about it? Backed off last five. Nige took off the 'hold up' man.

Always coming.

A striker charging back at his own goal with the ball in injury time and proceeding to stick out a leg when he has no chance of getting there? Cant imagine anyone stuck a fiver on that scenario.

No chance. Only one team in it tonight and there was noing wrong with the tactics at all in my opinion, individual errors - shit finishing and Nugent's bizarre ****ing moment of madness at the end - are what has cost us three points today, not Nigel Pearson. Blame for this one lays solely at the feet of the players today.

No it's never Pearson's fault is it,that's why we are now on the worse run since relegation to league 1, so who are you blaming then? :dunno:

Archived