Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJMadness29

Post Match - Birmingham 2-2...Let it begin...

Everybody slating Nuge needs to look back over the last 2 seasons and think about the positives he has given to the club. Been one of the better players for us by a long way. Act of stupidity tonight maybe but do not castigate him over it ffs!!

Outside the area.

We just need to take the chances, though - 5 or 6 CLEAR sights at goal.

Can't fault Pearson, although Knockaert is better than Kane and IMO may well have created something on the break. Kane, on the other hand, offers little.

At least we're playing well now. If we can just take our chances and not bottle the last five minutes we have a chance.

Somehow, as is the Leicester way in my generation of fans, it just won't happen, though. Fairytale endings just don't happen to us. Don't know why, don't know how. Every logical bone in my body says there's no reason why we can't do well in the next 4 games and then get promotion. However, it just will not happen. :(

But he's won one in 13. Look at the big picture. Look At the league table. Are you only capable of considering the previous hour?

We won the previous 6 to that and as much as you will disagree, we still have a great shout at making the playoffs.

Hows about you look at the bigger picture?

The equalizer was inevitable. The way it came about was one of the most ludicrous things I have ever seen.

Still, at least harry Kane had a good game. And pearsons idea to play strikers on the wing and his winger/left back up front was great.

I'm finished for this season. Pearson WILL SURELY BE SACKED now for goodness sake. Get him out of the club asap. I'll be back once the new man is in.

First job for the new man: Kane out, Nugent out, schlupp out, king out, konch out, wellens out, Gallagher out, wood out, vardy out, waghorn out, pearsons coaching staff out.

Don't bother coming back if you can't support the team when it's down we don't need crap supporters like you.

We won the previous 6 to that and as much as you will disagree, we still have a great shout at making the playoffs.

Hows about you look at the bigger picture?

I'm looking at a ****ing big picture (60 inch tv) looks like we are outside play offs.

Aim was promotion.

One win in 13.

Multiple bust ups.

Awful atmosphere at training ground.

Big enough picture for you?

Outside the area.

We just need to take the chances, though - 5 or 6 CLEAR sights at goal.

Can't fault Pearson, although Knockaert is better than Kane and IMO may well have created something on the break. Kane, on the other hand, offers little.

At least we're playing well now. If we can just take our chances and not bottle the last five minutes we have a chance.

Somehow, as is the Leicester way in my generation of fans, it just won't happen, though. Fairytale endings just don't happen to us. Don't know why, don't know how. Every logical bone in my body says there's no reason why we can't do well in the next 4 games and then get promotion. However, it just will not happen. :(

It happened similar to this 18 years ago and if we play like we have done in the last couple of games it could do again. Believe. The support tonight sounded very good on the telly.

If Pearson picked a winning team, how come they didn't win ( 13 games, one win..... )

Exactly..he couldn't pick his own nose, it was obvious to anyone with half a brain where the result was going tonight long before the Nugent incident and anyone who still believes in Pearson leaves money under their pillow when they lose a tooth and goes to bed early on christmas eve!

All I have to say it is not Pearsons fault - very surprised Wood came off and not Nugent - who look knackered

However remember the game that he brought Vardy to give us some fresh legs and he also gave away a penalty

Just so frustrated and with so little time would have liked to see us literally shut up shop bring on a defender vs Kane

I'm looking at a ****ing big picture (60 inch tv) looks like we are outside play offs.

Aim was promotion.

One win in 13.

Multiple bust ups.

Ok, what do you suggest?

Change the manager with 4 games to go? Moan and boo each time you go?

I have made the decision to support the team until we CANT achieve promotion. Shame im in the minority.

Edit - IT WAS NOT PEARSON'S FAULT TONIGHT

I assume you idiots who have more love for pearson than our club will be following him when he goes.

Good riddance in advance to him and to the rest of you colins.

Who said we had more love for Pearson than the club? You have more love for blaming him for things out of his control than love for our club.

Aim was promotion.

PROBABLY

One win in 13.

DEFINITELY, UNACCEPTABLE.

Multiple bust ups.

ALLEGEDLY

ALLEGEDLY (PRETTY MUCH JUST BY YOU)

Ok, what do you suggest?

Change the manager with 4 games to go? Moan and boo each time you go?

I have made the decision to support the team until we CANT achieve promotion. Shame im in the minority.

No. Change the manager a few months Ago when I first suggested it.

Aim was promotion.

One win in 13.

Multiple bust ups.

You couldn't think of anything so you just decided to make the last two up then?

I assume you idiots who have more love for pearson than our club will be following him when he goes.

Good riddance in advance to him and to the rest of you colins.

I support Leicester City and that includes the manager and the players. I will especially support him when he's being rounded on by a bunch of clueless halfwits who think he was at fault for tonight's result for some bizarre reason.

No. Change the manager a few months Ago when I first suggested it.

Good, well that's constructive.

And when did you suggest that? a few months ago suggests at least 2 which means after just 1 loss of our current run. You must give Mystic Meg a run for her money

Archived