Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gary Rowett

Opposition fan's view

Hi Foxes fans

I guess you're happy with the 2-2 as it stops the rot and the match could have gone either way!

Maybe a draw was a fair result though, because although we had all the possession, all the attacking intent and Leicester were happy to park the bus and try to catch us on the counter attack, their bully boy tactics seemed to work and they did look threatening on corners and might have forced another own goal perhaps.

Anywho. Good luck for the future in your play off chase.

All the best!

Hi Foxes fans

I guess you're happy with the 2-2 as it stops the rot and the match could have gone either way!

Maybe a draw was a fair result though, because although we had all the possession, all the attacking intent and Leicester were happy to park the bus and try to catch us on the counter attack, they did look threatening on corners and might have forced another own goal perhaps.

All the best!

All jokes aside, you have some quality players.

Good luck sir.

Was well impressed by Brum myself.

Those lovely 5 yard triangles around the centre circle ultimately leading to someone dragging a shot harmlessly wide from 25 yards was indeed a sight to behold.

Couple of lovely players in Ravel and Shane Ferguson as well, should challenge for a mid table berth with them in your side next year

Was well impressed by Brum myself.

Those lovely 5 yard triangles around the centre circle ultimately leading to someone dragging a shot harmlessly wide from 25 yards was indeed a sight to behold.

^ The reason England will never win the world cup encapsulated in a post

Hi Foxes fans

Maybe a draw was a fair result though, because although we had all the possession, all the attacking intent and Leicester were happy to park the bus and try to catch us on the counter attack, their bully boy tactics seemed to work and they did look threatening on corners and might have forced another own goal perhaps.

All the best!

You must be joking??

Conceding very late on AGAIN to a horror error... feel absolutely gutted tonight, weekend ruined mate.

But swings and roundabouts, I was at your place for the 1-1 draw when we equalised in the 86th.

Here in Birmingham, if you score two goals away from home, that's deemed a worthwhile use of possession!!!

Indeed, the build up for your second goal was very incisive.

Granted, first goal was decent. Glad you enjoyed it.

All the attacking intent yet created far fewer chances. I do get tired when people come on here and just blatantly lie about the game.

It was a close game and you make it sound like you dominated. Either you weren't watching the game or you have a severe lacking of intelligence.

All the attacking intent yet created far fewer chances. I do get tired when people come on here and just blatantly lie about the game.

It was a close game and you make it sound like you dominated. Either you weren't watching the game or you have a severe lacking of intelligence.

We had 53% possession, it was very hard trying to break you down

Hi Foxes fans

All the best!

Tell Walshy he's dropped on Sunday and it's your fault.

Unless you are Craig Walsh, in which case your dropped on Sunday, and it's your own fault.

We can't get any more f***ked than we are now.

We're Birmingham City and we're mid table in the Championship, that's pretty much the lowest we can get. Just think about that for one moment....Birmingham City...mid table. That freaks you out, just imagine how we feel!

We can't get any more f***ked than we are now.

We're Birmingham City and we're mid table in the Championship, that's pretty much the lowest we can get. Just think about that for one moment....Birmingham City...mid table. That freaks you out, just imagine how we feel!

Not really, I've seen you in Division Two.

Villa's short-lived time as Birmingham's main club is quickly coming to an end my friend. Do not worry about that.

Even If Villa go down, Villa will always remain the bigger club one european cup to their name, plus a bigger fan base, bigger stadium, this list goes on.

Back to tonight's game you've got to say at times Birmingham made us look average at times, I think brum may lose a few faces in the summer Redmond could be coming our way :), plus one or two the others will be gone. So i could tip birmingham to be in the relegation fold next season.

Even If Villa go down, Villa will always remain the bigger club one european cup to their name, plus a bigger fan base, bigger stadium, this list goes on.

Back to tonight's game you've got to say Birmingham made us look average,

Villa have been bigger since 1982, prior to that it was a totally different story.

Agree on the last point matey ;)

Archived