Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Where is Waghorn?

Where is this guy?

Why Vardy and Kane on the bench instead of Waghorn, who offers good set piece deliveries and has a goal in him.

Has he been locked in a closet with Leon Crncic?

Anyone know where he is, I'm getting worried and I bet Mark_w is as well.

Only reason Vardy is getting in over him is that Pearson has to prove his signings are all good...

He can't prove himself by sitting on the bench.

Unless they have a competition, who is the best bench warmer.

I do think it's a little odd that a player Pearson was praising for having the right attitude only a year ago, gets nowhere near the team when we were playing badly and half of our players didn't seem to care. Still Jeff has come in and done a very good job so no complaints here, I just found it a little odd at the time. I imagine Waggy will be leaving at the end of the season, probably best for him if he does go now, would be a shame really because I honestly think that he's at least our fourth best striker, potentially third depending on whether Jeff can keep this up. He obviously cares more about the club than a lot of our other players do, but I don't want to go on too much because I'll just be validating Kingfox's theory that I'm a bit obsessed.

I do think it's a little odd that a player Pearson was praising for having the right attitude only a year ago, gets nowhere near the team when we were playing badly and half of our players didn't seem to care. Still Jeff has come in and done a very good job so no complaints here, I just found it a little odd at the time. I imagine Waggy will be leaving at the end of the season, probably best for him if he does go now, would be a shame really because I honestly think that he's at least our fourth best striker, potentially third depending on whether Jeff can keep this up. He obviously cares more about the club than a lot of our other players do, but I don't want to go on too much because I'll just be validating Kingfox's theory that I'm a bit obsessed.

It's probably because he's still rubbish.

Archived