Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluesbrothers

Beckford scores.

Because he was being frozen out of the picture, so would you in that position, and he took a PAY CUT to go somewhere else to play.

Because he was rattling in less than a goal every four games and contributing fvck all to the team.

Because he was rattling in less than a goal every four games and contributing fvck all to the team.

Bottom line even if he only played these last few games when Nuge etc have dried up and scored a few to keep us in the play offs then it's money well spent.

But he cant, he got the **** off tablet.....

you lot who don't give a shit make me laugh. i hope if pearson gets sacked at end of season beckford might have a future with us a far better striker than our 3 reserve strikers who know who i mean

Anyone who can't spell 'our' doesn't deserve an opinion.

Grammar police out and about tonight, as a chronic dyslexic I don't think I do to bad,

It's people like you that make people with disabilities feel second rate.

Mind you I suppose your the snide sod that doesn't say things to people's faces and thinks their really brave kicking off on a keyboard.

Keyboard warriors!!!

oh yeh i forgot waghorn and vardy are scoring a goal a game. they have bothed scored 44 games lol this season

Silly idea but wonder IF we have a new Manager and JB comes back into the fold, maybe him and Wood would form a decent partnership

Not a silly idea at all?

Would Beckford WANT to return is more the question?

For me, he's too injury prone and any player who has obviously wanted to move on.. Well I wouldn't have back personally. Although whether Beckford wanted to get away from Leicester or Pearson I guess is the issue.

Not a silly idea at all?

Would Beckford WANT to return is more the question?

For me, he's too injury prone and any player who has obviously wanted to move on.. Well I wouldn't have back personally. Although whether Beckford wanted to get away from Leicester or Pearson I guess is the issue.

Good question Col

I don't think he works hard enough for us either way and unless a new manager plays a completely different style I don't think he will ever fit Leicester ?

Bottom line even if he only played these last few games when Nuge etc have dried up and scored a few to keep us in the play offs then it's money well spent.

But he cant, he got the **** off tablet.....

IF. IF. What makes you think that was even remotely plausible? Should we just stockpile players with our infinite funds in case they turn out to be good?

oh yeh i forgot waghorn and vardy are scoring a goal a game. they have bothed scored 44 games lol this season

Waghorn and Vardy haven't been playing at all in the last 4 months.

Beckford was first choice striker, starting almost every game, and contributing sod all for all bar a month-long period in March last year.

First time I've seen you post without having one of your words starred out though, so well done.

IF. IF. What makes you think that was even remotely plausible? Should we just stockpile players with our infinite funds in case they turn out to be good?

Waghorn and Vardy haven't been playing at all in the last 4 months.

Beckford was first choice striker, starting almost every game, and contributing sod all for all bar a month-long period in March last year.

First time I've seen you post without having one of your words starred out though, so well done.

thankyou for the compliment. you must agree he is a better option than those 2 .look still no swearing im so relaxed today

Because he was being frozen out of the picture, so would you in that position, and he took a PAY CUT to go somewhere else to play.

Frozen out? He started the first three games of the season. Was on the bench for the next five games and only vanished from that after the stuff kicked off about him trying to get a move to Huddersfield.

If you class a player throwing a wobbly because he's on the bench being frozen out... then yeah he was frozen out.

Frozen out? He started the first three games of the season. Was on the bench for the next five games and only vanished from that after the stuff kicked off about him trying to get a move to Huddersfield.

If you class a player throwing a wobbly because he's on the bench being frozen out... then yeah he was frozen out.

This is what annoys me slightly. Beckford somehow has been perceived to be someone with an "attitude problem" yet many people around the club say he's a really great guy.

Nobody knows he threw a "wobbly", the more likely scenario is NP told Beckford he is no longer in his plans (although this is another assumption). Yes he started the first 3 games but in all honesty, I think NP was always looking to get rid.

Beckford wanted to leave for first team football - he'd rather be earning his wages playing every week than sitting on the bench. That to me is not a player with an attitude problem, just someone who wants to play football.

Can't see him being back here (unless NP goes) as he's not a "Pearson player" (whatever the fvck that is lol).

Archived