Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

play off ticket stubs

With so many fans missing out on the forest match, and approx 500 tickets going 'missing' one way or another. Was just thinking if we do make the play offs, and therefore reach wembley whether the club would 'prioritise' tickets for people who attend the 2 play off games. First priority to people who produce stubs from both games, second to those who produce 1, then let the glory hunters fight over the remaining tickets.

With so many fans missing out on the forest match, and approx 500 tickets going 'missing' one way or another. Was just thinking if we do make the play offs, and therefore reach wembley whether the club would 'prioritise' tickets for people who attend the 2 play off games. First priority to people who produce stubs from both games, second to those who produce 1, then let the glory hunters fight over the remaining tickets.

Doing playoff ticket stubs is still just another priority system them though. Thats not going to stop those 500+ tickets being given to staff/players/friends etc. Its exactly the same whether you do STH priority or Stubs. Personally I think it should stay there way it is. The ticket office should just be banned from selling to staff/friends etc.

sorry

No need to say sorry... I was just like, saying only people who go to the two play off games is slightly unfair considering it will probably be mid week, and people have other essential commitments.

So because i have no way of making either of the play-off semis, im a glory hunter...

just looking for a way to make sure regular attendees get priority, dont know you so cant say what sort of fan you are. How would you make it fair to regular followers?

Ah fair enough i read it wrong. I agree regular followers deserve higher priority but for example if someone goes just the play off semis this season, yet someone else hasnt been able to make either of the semis but went a few away days its hardly fair on them

Ah fair enough i read it wrong. I agree regular followers deserve higher priority but for example if someone goes just the play off semis this season, yet someone else hasnt been able to make either of the semis but went a few away days its hardly fair on them

agree. But doubt the club could be bothered to check back through the season who has been to what.

Just trying to find a simple solution

The problem is for people who live far away like me. I'm either at Uni in Hull or down in Kent so obviously I don't have much money so can't really afford to get to Leicester very often but I still try manage to get to a handful of games. People like me are likely to miss out when tickets go on general sale because I can only get them online or over the phone and they prioritise them to people who go to the ticket office to queue. Still, like Fox 92 said, you can't use tickets stubs as a priority system; it just wouldn't work.

They used this ticket stubs idea for the home semi against Cardiff remember. Apparently it doesn't matter how many games you attend in a season so long as you attend the last 3. That entitles you to priority.

We ended up with them being on general sale for about 2 days and we didn't sell out.

it will always and righty so be Season ticket holders first in the queue,

priority 1, then 2 then all STH including new ones for next season if past play offs are to go by.

I'd say then members, then ticket stubs but the club haven't asked people to save them. Not that you have too as its all computerised now but before the Cardiff play off semi there were signs up, ads in the programmes telling you to save the last 3 game stubs.

We need to get there first starting on Friday night, one bridge at a time!

Worlds most pointless threads

- Wise words from Ian Holloway

- Steve Bruces philosophy on attractive football

- Leicester Fans worrying about play off tickets

- Beauty spots in the East Midlands

Do you realise - when i come on your site i double the average IQ of people on it!

Do you realise - when i come on your site i double the average IQ of people on it!

Yet your posting on a Leicester forum. Brilliant logic :appl:

Do you realise, you get taught it's a capital 'I' in primary school?

Oh by the way, you can't double the average IQ of people, you can only double the average IQ of the forum as a whole. So I guess, maybe you halved the average IQ of the forum?

People who havent attended any games at all this season shouldnt be allowed to purchase playoff final tickets should we get there. Cant stand glory good times fans!!!!! :@ :@ :@

This i agree with but because fword tickets didnt make p3 are we suggesting that people who go to both legs get an extra priority over people who have been to brighton, boro, posh, ipswich etc?

I still have all my play-off tickets for tranmere away, stoke away and all 7 wembley visits. Sure i can dig them.out the loft. What priority does that make.

Hello boy.

Firstly, as pointed out, the personal pronoun 'I' should always be capitalised. This is taught in KS1 so you have no excuse.

Secondly, you believe that 'you double the average IQ of people on it (the forum).'

This is an interesting statement. I presume you are implying that your presence on here somehow doubles the Intelligence Quotient of other people who happen to post on it. Repeated studies have shown that IQ is influenced to only a small degree by outside factors and is in fact largely genetic.

I would be interested to read your study on how the presence of a friendless, teenage Watford fan on a football forum can impact positively upon the intelligence of others. I believe others would too, particularly educationalists who have devoted their academic life to the study of the heritability of intelligence. Not to mention the Education Secretary, who I'm sure would be happy to bin off schools and just tell everyone to read MOG's posts if they can somehow double IQ, a miraculous result I'm sure you'll agree.

However, what I think you mean is that 'you double the average IQ on the forum as a whole.' This is a grandiose claim for somebody still struggling with capitalisation and sentence structure, but is what I suspect you meant to say. It's not your fault you don't have the requisite intelligence to express yourself properly. As discussed, it's largely nature rather than nurture. Therefore it's your mother's fault. Not to mention whichever of the rugby team ejaculated inside her first that drunken mid-to-late 1990s evening. Probably the chap you now call Uncle. Do you have a lot of uncles? They've all shagged her. They're not really your Uncle, she just has a fanny like a wizard's sleeve.

Yeah, it's your mum's fault.

Archived