Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Enjoyed

Plenty of goalkeepers that are just as good/better than him... Like I said before, if we got £2million-£3million for him, I'd go get Steele from Barnsley for half of that (maybe even quarter). Just as good.

Wouldn't say Kasper is 'too good for us'. Wouldn't say he 'deserves' to play in the top flight either. If a top flight team goes for him, fair play, but currently he is 26 and has only played regular for Leicester, Leeds and Notts County.

He said.....'I have enjoyed working under Pearson'.

In context, he got his grammar spot on....

Stringer asked what it has been like to work with Pearson since he first arrived. Therefore he was correct to say he has enjoyed it...rather than answer with enjoy.

Some people read into too much, don't trust stringer with anything, he claimed the atmosphere after the game was resulting in people asking for pearson's head...i didn't hear it.

Plenty of goalkeepers that are just as good/better than him... Like I said before, if we got £2million-£3million for him, I'd go get Steele from Barnsley for half of that (maybe even quarter). Just as good.

Wouldn't say Kasper is 'too good for us'. Wouldn't say he 'deserves' to play in the top flight either. If a top flight team goes for him, fair play, but currently he is 26 and has only played regular for Leicester, Leeds and Notts County.

Yeah just ignore the fact he was playing for man city before joe hart came along.

I'm sure I saw Paddy Kenny looking for property in the Leicester area in the estate agents earlier

It's Morrisons or GTFO. You know the rules :D

Kasper said in the interview he enjoyed playing under Pearson so, does Kasper know Pearson getting the boot? Is Kasper leaving? Or was it simply a slip of the tongue? Or all 3 maybe.

If Kasper thinks he's so much better than us than fair play to him. I know our fans think he's the dogs but he's playing at his level, he's no Premier League keeper and good luck to any Premier League side who thinks otherwise, he's suspect from range, and prone to mistakes. Take tonight's "great save" as an example, a direct result of him failing to catch something well within his grasp.

I wouldn't be upset with a decent fee and enough cash to tempt Fulop away from Asteras Tripoli myself. He's a much better keeper sadly he's had his career some what ruined by an off day for West Brom, sure this wont happen but I'd imagine there are plenty of other keepers we could get in easily as good as him, rather over rated.

Yeah just ignore the fact he was playing for man city before joe hart came along.

I didn't ignore the fact. I just didn't post it because he didn't play that much for them, was loaned out to many clubs (including Cardiff and Coventry) and was the eventually made second choice when a better goalkeeper than him took his spot.

Some of you make out he is indispensible to us. I don't feel that way. The only teams he has played regular for are Notts County, Leeds and then Leicester. Just feel if he was as good as what some of you make out, don't you think a better team would have come in for him by the time he was 26...

Archived