Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Enjoyed

I'd say all 3 for the record.

Fair play to Kasper he deserves to be in a team of better players than these bunch of losers.

At times he has been a one man team.

2 things I would say he needs to improve on big time if he is to play in the Prem is his anger (which I can understand while playing with his current collegues) and his kicking which is absolutely dreadful.

Others than those 2 things I can't fault him.

"I'm sure I saw Paddy Kenny looking for property in the Leicester area in the estate agents earlier "

Oh here we go.....silly season is upon us

Chill out why don't you some of us are allowed to joke on here from time to time other than just cry and moan

Schmeichel is the one player in our team who categorically deserves to be playing top flight football.

Sure, he's made his share of mistakes this season, but he's won us countless points and even in the last few weeks playing behind a brainless outfield side he has kept his form up.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a side like Stoke come in for him. They love an ex-Leicester keeper.

post-18384-0-79339300-1367013361_thumb.j

i spotted him in morrisons

Do they have a fried chicken aisle there?

He's always last down the tunnel, plus it's the last home game of the season so he's bound to stay out for longer.

They all walked round together, he stayed out the longest while all the other players went down the tunnel.

Just a word on De Laet's missus, jesus christ :P

Archived