Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

We're Going To Do This

We can at least give the florist a good hiding. That would make up for the dissappointments this season. Oh and if Palace lose, we could pep them on goal diff.

Come on you blues!!!

A hammering would be lovely but can you honestly see that? as for Palace won't matter if they beat Millwall in the week

I agree with Chrisuki, effort was lacking last night and we were outplayed. I never felt we would win the game, Kasper pulled off plenty of saves in the first half but I can't remember their bloke having many.

We got going for a bit when Kane came on, strangely, and for a bit after the goal. Up until that very few players were giving their all. Knocky was just doing half-hearted flicks all night, Wood was lethargic at best, Schlupp the same, King was jogging around showing no desire and De Laet was only interested when he had the ball. I was expecting us to come out and really show some energy and urgency but we didn't show that until it was way too late. And on top of that, almost everyone played shit.

Kasper, James and Kane are the only players who could really come off with their heads held high.

I genuinely don't think we were that bad. I suppose the people agreeing with you may mean I was caught up im the atmosphere-usually a half hearted performance on the pitch results in one in the stands

In a sense (and for the first time in a long time), the pressure's off, in that nobody really expects us to go to Forest and win AND other results go our way. I really wouldn't be surprised if we do win, Forest should feel the pressure more than us, just gotta hope Bolton and/or Palace bottle it.

Unlikely, but I'm not giving up hope till the bitter end.

I do not think it is unrealistic to think we may beat forest away, forget history this is a one off game will be played like a cup final so not unrealistic for us to win.

It is also not unrealistic to think Bolton in a high pressure game could bottle it. Or could have one of those games where nothing goes in for them and they end up with a 0-0. Blackpool have players such as Ince and Phillips both match winners on their day. I still believe this is possible and let's face it we are due a little bit of luck.

Leaving us to play Hull in the semi finals, who while well organised are the team I fear the least in the top 8.

Keep believing, keep smiling!

So our dreams/worst nightmares have turned into reality. Forest away, last game of the season. All we require is to break our 41 year old record of not winning there in the league, and Bolton to lose. I can feel several Fabrice Muamba moments occurring next week. In Nigel and God we trust! One love. Leicester City. I still can't use my enter button for whatever reason, but come on, lets have some messages to the players etc. At the very least we can make Forest away satisfying in that knowing a defeat will ruin their playoff ambitions too. We're building into a crescendo of importance of games here. Bolton, Palace, Watofrd, Forest, then the two games against Hull in the Playoff Semis, followed by Palace in the Final- exactly 17 years since the last time! #writteninthestars

What's a Fabrice Muamba moment? Someone having a heart attack on the pitch? Bit of a strange comment

Even if we do fluke the play offs do you really think given our current form we are good enough to beat any of the other teams in them, cos i don't, mind you on current form i don't think we will get a result at forest to be honest, we have been in better form and had better teams over the last 40 odd yrs and not managed it, but it would be a fantastic time to put that run to an end

Even if we do fluke the play offs do you really think given our current form we are good enough to beat any of the other teams in them, cos i don't, mind you on current form i don't think we will get a result at forest to be honest, we have been in better form and had better teams over the last 40 odd yrs and not managed it, but it would be a fantastic time to put that run to an end

Well you're a barrel of fun arnt you

Hi you "Blues."

First, I am a 74 year old Forest supporter. Secondly, when Forest played away, I would be at Filbert Street with a blue and white scarf.

Earlier in the season, when Forest was in the doldrums, I hoped like hell that Leicester would push on and get promoted. I would be over the moon if both Forest and Leicester ended up[ in the Premier.

For me, Bolton aint goiing to lose, and I for one will sit in the Main Stand at Forest and thoroughly enjoy the final match of the season, and I for one, do not give a toss who wins - so long as it is a good match.

Next season, I will watch forest at home, and when possible I will don my bue and white and watch my other team. Best of luck you "Blues."

Marserobert

3 Games! Consistency doesn't matter in the playoffs

We have a number of inexperienced players plus some who aren't good enough. The young players will improve and hopefully the squad will be strengthened where we have weaknesses. If by the chance of a win a Forest and Bolton slipping up we make the playoffs then it's a lottery, but if we won it we would face a nightmare scenario of trying to survive in the Premiership with what we have. I don't want to see a season like that, though the money would be useful.

Hi you "Blues."

First, I am a 74 year old Forest supporter. Secondly, when Forest played away, I would be at Filbert Street with a blue and white scarf.

Earlier in the season, when Forest was in the doldrums, I hoped like hell that Leicester would push on and get promoted. I would be over the moon if both Forest and Leicester ended up[ in the Premier.

I

For me, Bolton aint goiing to lose, and I for one will sit in the Main Stand at Forest and thoroughly enjoy the final match of the season, and I for one, do not give a toss who wins - so long as it is a good match.

Next season, I will watch forest at home, and when possible I will don my bue and white and watch my other team. Best of luck you "Blues."

Marserobert

A Forest fan that cares about us?!

I'm welling up.

:cry:

We have a number of inexperienced players plus some who aren't good enough. The young players will improve and hopefully the squad will be strengthened where we have weaknesses. If by the chance of a win a Forest and Bolton slipping up we make the playoffs then it's a lottery, but if we won it we would face a nightmare scenario of trying to survive in the Premiership with what we have. I don't want to see a season like that, though the money would be useful.

Crinkly is that Burgess Hill West Sussex?

Archived