Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Colin W*nker

Seeing as so many are already pre empting Pearson's departure I thought I'd join in.

If you want to get up the for me Colin W*nker is the best man for the job, and he's free.

With the sort of quality we have I'd back him to get us top 2, and if Kasper leaves we can have Paddy Kenny in goal!

All the haters have no Football based reason.

Three promotions in a thirty year career, millions spent, two instant relegations and a sacking at EPL level.

Most overrated manager in football.

Awful football from his teams, intimidation of referees and plenty of past animosity between him and LCFC.

Seeing as so many are already pre empting Pearson's departure I thought I'd join in.

If you want to get up the for me Colin W*nker is the best man for the job, and he's free.

With the sort of quality we have I'd back him to get us top 2, and if Kasper leaves we can have Paddy Kenny in goal!

I agree wholeheartedly may not like the bloke but who cares at this level is a bloody good manager. Wasn't given a chance at Leeds too much interference from the board room unrest behind the scenes this season.

Three promotions in a thirty year career, millions spent, two instant relegations and a sacking at EPL level.

Most overrated manager in football.

Awful football from his teams, intimidation of referees and plenty of past animosity between him and LCFC.

He has won seven promotions in his career. Three at this level but he can hardly be blamed for not winning promotion from this league when not competing in it. He was relegated from the top flight with Notts County and Sheffield United but not many would have kept them up. None of us knows what would have happened at QPR but they've hardly fared well since sacking him. And millions spent? He has always worked on a shoestring apart from at QPR.

I agree that the football isn't great but people don't whinge about that much when they're winning. Oh, and we're playing awful football now. if we're going to do that we may as well have a manager who can play that way and win. As for the animosity between Warnock and the club, who gives a ****? There was plenty of that between the club and David Speedie but we soon took to him when he was ours.

Archived