Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
turkish14

The official city v forest dreams thread

Surprised these fans who arrange to meet up for a royal rumble between themselves have the intelligence to arrange such meetings

My brother who is a five star willy puller, set up a meeting with palace fans down belvoir street years ago. Having been stabbed and rushed to hospital, he was soon back online congratulating the guy who fought him and that had stabbed him!

Words failed me when I found this out....

Dreams about football are not good omens, it just means you're a sad willy puller. I dream about spraying my nut juice on Gaby Roslin's boat race, it doesn't mean it's going to happen. Swivel on that, dicks

Google's Gaby Roslin...

1-0 Dave Nugent early second half goal and Bolton draw against Blackpool 2-2. Which means the play offs :thumbup:

Team-

Kasper

Moore- CB

Morgan- CB

Keane- CB

Knocky- RW

King- CM

James- CM

Marshall- AM

Schlupp- LW

Kane- CF

Nugent- CF

BENCH:

Logan, De Laet, Konchesky, Waghorn, Dyer, Drinkwater & Wood

Thoughts?

1-0 Dave Nugent early second half goal and Bolton draw against Blackpool 2-2. Which means the play offs :thumbup:

Team-

Kasper

Moore- CB

Morgan- CB

Keane- CB

Knocky- RW

King- CM

James- CM

Marshall- AM

Schlupp- LW

Kane- CF

Nugent- CF

BENCH:

Thoughts?

Wow your dreams are really vivid!

Not about the Forest match but I had one where I was in the crowd at home to Hull, with us trying to get into the playoffs. Think we were 3-0 down at half time, then I literally turned into Matty Fryatt and played the second half for Leicester. This didn't change the fact that Fryatt was also playing for Hull at the same time, so there were two Fryatts on the pitch for 45 minutes, playing against each other. Think we got it back to 3-1, I hit the post with a header, they scored again, then I scored and it finished 4-2 to Hull.

Pearson out!

Team-

Kasper

Moore- CB

Morgan- CB

Keane- CB

Knocky- RW

King- CM

James- CM

Marshall- AM

Schlupp- LW

Kane- CF

Nugent- CF

BENCH:

Thoughts?

Love it. Love 3-5-2.

At home though. Away we'd be ****ed. lol

Genuinely heard there's going to be a 4 way meet around Loughbrough, including Millwall.

Bloody hope not. I've got tables booked for the annual 'take the mrs out for a meal so she stops banging on about being taken out' evening.

10 minutes to go Leicester and Blackpool 2 up, when schemichael is sent off, forest pull 2 back immediately and as the final whistle goes at Bolton they have lost forest fans celebrating. Conrad Logan goes up for a corner and stabs one home Jimmy Glass style to send us Uni the play offs....

Carlsberg don't do dreams.....

Archived