Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
turkish14

The official city v forest dreams thread

Add to that nightmares, comatose etc

I dreamt lastnight that just before half time with the game 0:0 that wag horn was upended in the box and that a clear penalty appeal turned down. Wes started up front, his first touch applauded by the florist fans, second touch was booo'd. I watched the game via red button on sky yet the bbc were covering it. The stream kept failing which increased the tension, my wife tried to calm me.

At this point the reality of my teething daughter awoke me from my deep sleep, so unfortunately the whole game did not play out in my state of sleep.

Just shows that having read foxes talk yesterday, particularly the threads on the sky coverage and the official pre match thread, how they can affect sleep!

Anyhow post your dreams etc here, lets see whose dream becomes reality.

Alternatively if this post is pointless just laugh ;-)

I've had many a dream about this fixture, including:

- 0-0 in both games (us and Bolton) and then Kasper Schmeichel goal from a corner, last kick of the game

- Rip-roaring 2-3 win, from 0-2 down.

- Also so is this on sky or not?

Haha, strange that there's a thread on this, 'cus I literally just woke up from one. I dreamt that for some reason, it had been decided that we couldn't make the playoffs even if we won and palace lost because we'd been deducted points.

Pretty boring dream tbh.

Around the start of our bad run, at the end of February, I had a nightmare that we lost to Bristol City early April and that we slipped out the play-offs. I woke up in a cold sweat, absolutely gutted, and was so, so relieved that we were still in the play-offs.

How sad that we are now 8th. :|

I've had many a dream about this fixture, including:

- 0-0 in both games (us and Bolton) and then Kasper Schmeichel goal from a corner, last kick of the game

- Rip-roaring 2-3 win, from 0-2 down.

- Also so is this on sky or not?

No its not

I dreamt that there was a massive ruck before the game, with Derby coming over to join forces with Forest lol

I've not dreamt about the game but I really hope we win 2-1 with Wes getting the last goal of the game. Ill be 3k richer then!!

Genuinely heard there's going to be a 4 way meet around Loughbrough, including Millwall.

Blackpool get an expected draw at Bolton, Leicester attacking Forest very late on with the game at 0-0, win a penalty in which we smash the bar, it comes out and we find a gap in their defence, Nugent is played in before tapping into the net.

Archived