Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

it would help if they didn't have a rip off phone number that's used purely to fleece the fans and charging you to buy online when it's all processed automatically.  :dunno:

i agree with this. i mean charging you for buying online and then making you print your own ticket off is a joke in itself! 

luckilly the german football fan system is coming under the spotlight where they treat their fans as fans and not cattle so it may improve one day in the near future. 

maybe when im a grandad. 

Just taken me 28 minutes to buy my ticket online but got there eventually!

Just out of interest, there are two seats next to me which aren't taken by STH's so I wanted to buy them just now but it wouldn't let me. I wasn't sure if it was because the website was being slow or whether I have to wait for general sale to get those two? Does anyone know?

jesus! that baby infront of you is gonna get so bored! My 3 year old daughter would not sit in a pushchair in that queue! good luck son!

I bought mine online mate with a nice cup of tea. Thats just a picture doing the rounds on twitter.

I've been over an hour trying to buy on line most of the time it wont even let me log in and when it does it just blanks out after a few minutes.

Certainly glad I got there before 6am, the queue when I left had reached the away end corner at five past ten.

One thing that could make it easier would be a separate line of tills for those wanting away tickets.

Still over £70 lighter now for the two legs and travel. ;)

I got as far as choosing my tickets and adding to basket, then it crashed.

It's not surprising, I have issues with the ticket website at normal times and it's always slow and sluggish.

The club/Football League really need to work on it's online presence. The website, online shop, app and Foxes Player are all shoddy and unreliable.

Must have changed the system I now get this, mind you it still kicks me out when I get to the log in page.

Guest parky0607

high volume so they take the phone lines and sales Email down... makes sense. 

Getting a bit too excited about this now!! lol

I may have to try a Cartman-esque Freezing until the day of the game lol

I have a feeling that we will sell out our home leg for this one in the next couple of days. Which is good, I was always dissapointed with the fact that we couldn't manage that against Cardiff a couple of years back.

Certainly glad I got there before 6am, the queue when I left had reached the away end corner at five past ten.

One thing that could make it easier would be a separate line of tills for those wanting away tickets.

Still over £70 lighter now for the two legs and travel. ;)

I was there at quarter to eight, about 10th in The queue. I was only getting my Thursday ticket but was nervous about the online system. ST holders do have until Tuesday, I reckon the phonelines will have calmed down by early afternoon.

Got mine in my hand right now, sent by email. Phew, what a stressful hour that was! For you guys still trying to purchase, best of luck. If you get in the phone queue stick with it. I was 39th, took me 45 minutes to get served. 

Got mine in my hand right now, sent by email. Phew, what a stressful hour that was! For you guys still trying to purchase, best of luck. If you get in the phone queue stick with it. I was 39th, took me 45 minutes to get served. 

Up to 17th now.

I was there at quarter to eight, about 10th in The queue. I was only getting my Thursday ticket but was nervous about the online system. ST holders do have until Tuesday, I reckon the phonelines will have calmed down by early afternoon.

Most in the queue were either for P1 away like we were or weren't STH anyway, but they should still have two separate lines, as a P1 STH will now queue for hours for an away whereas any other day they'd just walk upto a counter and buy an away ticket.

Some bloke came out and did say what a STH could buy, I think it was two extra seats at home and obviously just the one away if you meet priority.

Amazingly all the counters weren't staffed! Surprised by that a bit. When they looked like they were going to be extremely busy why didn't they open up earlier like they did mention?

Archived