Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

Guest Mee-9

Ordered tickets on the internet, Printed them off. Forgot a family members ticket, having to deal with this shitepeice of a website again.

how the **** is anyone getting in the phone queue?!! Ive been pressing redial for an hour and 10 minutes and not even close to the queue

Jiggers, they recognise your number mate, and dont want you there! Good luck.

i'll be pissed if i finally get through on the website when the sales office pick up

if you do you can order my tickets and i'll paypal you the money and come pick them up today lol.

i would also offer you the uses of my girlfriend..........she is a horrible cook though. 

Sadly I'm unable to attend both, i'm in college early on a friday plus i finish late on Thursday so I won't have any energy for the footy. The sunday one is out aswell, besides been to Watford already this season. Gotta save my money for Wembley  :thumbup:

if you do you can order my tickets and i'll paypal you the money and come pick them up today lol.

i would also offer you the uses of my girlfriend..........she is a horrible cook though. 

How can i turn down such a offer. I dont think the future wifey would mind. How many do you need

Hello, I do apologise if there is already a thread for this in which case feel free to delete.

When I normally buy tickets I go down to the shop, however after nursing a hangover this morning I opted to use LCFC direct to purchase some for Thursdays game.

Can't remember the last time I used their website, although it was before they re vamped it all. Now I did have a small problem as such with using it in which can someone point me in the right direction for the next time please?

I didnt have a problem with logging in or anything. However, when I chose my area to sit. This being G1/G2 (Yes some may ask why? Although Ive never had a problem with sitting there before and its a half decent view). Normally it would let me choose my exact seats. This time on the other hand its just thrown me two random seats right in the corner; baring in mind I went on at 10 AM to maximise my chance of getting a good view. I decided to take the seats as I thought with yesterdays win, lots of people will want a ticket for thursdays game!

My question is, has anyone else had this problem before? Or with it being the play off game will they issue you any old seat for the sake of it? Im not bothered about the seats as im still confident of them being alright, I was just curious for next season as I wish to go to a few more games.

Appreciate the help!

Joe

Sadly I'm unable to attend both, i'm in college early on a friday plus i finish late on Thursday so I won't have any energy for the footy. The sunday one is out aswell, besides been to Watford already this season. Gotta save my money for Wembley  :thumbup:

Soft lad. How can you not have the energy footy, its the play offs.

I'm hoping to get a ticket to the first leg. 2nd leg i will miss due to being on a plane to mexico for the honeymoon. The final if we make it, i've been given permission to go but i land in Manchester at 07:00 on the day of the final hoping theres no delays.

Need to make sure i've got time to get back and then get to Wembley. Lucky i have such a understanding Mrs

2 hours and i've still not got beyond choose seats.

Also if you select by for family it then tells you you should chooose your seats first and sends you back to choose seats but gives not option to by for family.

Absolute total **** up and makes me not want to bother with this or renewing my ST.

Archived