Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

Hang on, if that's the case, why are we not buying up home tickets in their droves? Surely they will let London Foxes buy ticks?

I know one lad who already has bought a ticket in the Watford end next to the barrier with the away fans and is going to try and jump over.

I'm panicking now, I've not got my ticket.

Tried to purchase my seat online yesterday, but my card authorisation kept failing to go through (not a problem with the card, so it must have been pure volume).

Got a text yesterday to say the reservation on my season ticket seat was held until 8pm, but couldn't get through on the phone.

Tried a few times to call from work today but can't stay on hold forever - most recent attempt I was 27 in the queue and moved down to 24. Tickets are no longer showing online for purchase.

I might pop down to the ground after work - does anybody know if there's still enough availability to make it worthwhile going down?

My ticket is purchased under E-Ticket because I couldn't change the options, does this mean that they will still be at the ground or what? cause I read something like they've made them printable to reduce cues and shit.

if that was the case you would have an email confirmation from them and in that confirmation there is a button to click to view and print your e-tix.

Watford have sold 9,000 tickets for the second leg so far.

450 left of their allocation for the first leg.

http://www.watfordfc.com/news/article/130509-play-off-information-807388.aspx

A fair few might be waiting to see how the first leg goes, I suppose...

Still having tickets left for the way leg with an allocation of only 2000 is a surprise though. Remember though...not many clubs in the Championship are as used to being on the telly as we are!

Extra tickets now available for Thursday’s showdown with Watford…

With the deadline for Season Ticket Holders to purchase their own seat for Thursday’s game having passed yesterday evening, these seats have now been placed on general sale.

Supporters are advised to purchase their tickets as early as possible with King Power Stadium expected to sell out before the game tomorrow evening with almost 28,000 tickets already snapped up.

So time is running out to secure your place with the Blue Army for Thursday's play-off semi-final, with the West Stand close to selling out, and only around 350 tickets remaining in the Kop.

Around 400 tickets still remain in the North Stand, while the East Stand now has under 500 available meaning supporters are advised to arrive early for the fixture and print their tickets at home wherever possible.

The best way to purchase tickets is online 24-hours-a-day at www.lcfcdirect.com with the option to then print your ticket at home to avoid the matchday collection queues.

However, if you are unable to get online simply visit the City Fanstore or call the City Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000 with both remaining open until 8pm this evening to satisfy increased demand for tickets.

Hospitality places for the fixture are also selling fast, with a limited number of places remaining in most hospitality areas – for full details click here.

For full ticket details regarding Leicester City’s play-off semi-final against Watford, click here.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/080513-extra-tickets-released-for-home-tie-814182.aspx#JWpA2mSW7WebfgKq.99

I'm panicking now, I've not got my ticket.

Tried to purchase my seat online yesterday, but my card authorisation kept failing to go through (not a problem with the card, so it must have been pure volume).

Got a text yesterday to say the reservation on my season ticket seat was held until 8pm, but couldn't get through on the phone.

Tried a few times to call from work today but can't stay on hold forever - most recent attempt I was 27 in the queue and moved down to 24. Tickets are no longer showing online for purchase.

I might pop down to the ground after work - does anybody know if there's still enough availability to make it worthwhile going down?

Article released on OS says there are around 1000 tickets left, so you should still be able to get 1

I've got 3 tickets together in p2 if anyone is interested, can't make it now due to working away. 1 adult, 1 under 12 and an under 8, but the under 12 and 8 can be upgraded to an adult ticket if you pay the difference at the ticket office, just want face value. Message me if interested

Archived