Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

Fortunately ordered mine at half 8 this morning before the traffic. The website is a fvcking shambles though.

I was up at 7 but didn't realise you could get them before 10am, I wished I'd known 2 hours+ out of my life at my age is a big waste.

youre behind me then!

ha ha, with you being there since about 4:30 im not surprised!

Thanks for posting about getting there early, was going to get there about 9:30 but left a lot earlier thanks to you. Glad i did as when i left the queue was stretching round to L block nearly.

5 tickets bought; cant wait for this now

You'd have thought that after getting shafted multiple times this season, the club would have made the game free for STHs. Would have been the only worthwhile gesture to actually benefit the people who coughed up in the first place.

I will be getting our 2 own seats, but as a P3 member I worry about getting away tickets! Looks like a nervous wait to see if they sell out for P1/2 and if not, getting down to the club at sunrise Tuesday morning!

Guessing it's changed because of high demand- get what you're given set up. 

Yes im having problems to, Dont normally book online normally phone up was calling from a minute too ten cannot get through, so decided too book online just about too book tickets and said error loading area data, finally got on there again and its done same.now have too log in again.

Season ticket holders ate reserved til Tuesday ain't it????..why the big rush then???

not everyone would be able to make it tomorrow or Monday

& suspect a few are P1's wanting away tickets too.

also...its easier that waiting about for them to come....with the Royal Mail and all

Guest Mee-9

All sorted. 4 Tickets all printed off. 

Can guarentee they won't work at the turnstiles and we'll look like dicks. 

got them. 

PRO TIP: if you get to allocate seats online. when it says "adding information to basket" have another tab open and be ready to click "my basket" in that. they will be there but the website will say there is an error. it is slow..very slow. but it will get there. Just got my 3 tickets. apparently my adult ticket will be posted but my 2 under 22 tickets are e tickets.....odd in my eyes but hopefully i am not without. 

Archived