Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

It won't let me choose seats for some reason, just Quick Seats. Is this common for in-demand matches?

It was 'Choose your seat etc' but then it kept crashing and when i've just reloaded it it's Quick Seat which appears to work fine. Guess the IT Bods think that was the problem.

If you have a season ticket, does it just activate your card for this game?  Is that why the delivery info box s greyed out?  Would be nice if they told you what was going on!

It's Leicester City. Not the greatest at communicating!!!

every time we reach the play offs we have this moan about it. to be honest after seeing the queues on facebook im not surprised. who do you prioritise? the guys online, or the phone customers or the people that turned up to get tickets? last time i rang about 400 times off my mobile to that 0845 number...my phone bill was big! this time my friend says his mate is sorting us out if i drive. fair swap but me and the 3 year old are on standby for a drive down to the KP just incase. 

every time we reach the play offs we have this moan about it. to be honest after seeing the queues on facebook im not surprised. who do you prioritise? the guys online, or the phone customers or the people that turned up to get tickets? last time i rang about 400 times off my mobile to that 0845 number...my phone bill was big! this time my friend says his mate is sorting us out if i drive. fair swap but me and the 3 year old are on standby for a drive down to the KP just incase. 

it would help if they didn't have a rip off phone number that's used purely to fleece the fans and charging you to buy online when it's all processed automatically.  :dunno:

Archived