Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

Just read the Automatic Reply received and it says:

PLEASE NOTE ANY SEASON TICKET HOLDERS THAT ARE PURCHASING TICKETS IN THEIR OWN SEATS, THIS WILL BE UPLOADED ONTO YOUR SEASON CARDS.

It would have helped if the club had put the above information on the original press release instead of putting it in an Autoreply to an email to [email protected]

Problem solved!

I'm guessing all the away tickets are going to be sold by tomorrow ? 

probably not. there are 1,700 p1's and p2's... and unlike the forest game you cannot reserve them. so there has to be at least say 600.

Definitely, no doubt about it

how do you work this out?

When you purchased it should have given you an 'e-ticket' option. If selected, it emails them to you, you then print direct from the email, fold the ticket as instructed, and voila, one e-ticket. I got e-tickets over the phone, lad in shop (or system) then emailed them to me, simples. Better than posting, more reliable and you get them straightaway.

See my post at #201.  I think the "print at home option" may only work for those buying seats that aren't their own season ticket seats.

Just for a bit of balance folk seem to be forgetting:

It's sunday and none but the most optimistic supporter honestly thought we be in the playoffs.  They cant conjure ticket office staff up from nowhere.

I could understand the moans if the ticket office was shut until tuesday but it isn't.  The club has opened the ticket office and staffed it at short notice.

The web site has taken a battering.  Someone said they should have used Ticketmaster.  Obviously said by someone who has never used the Ticketmaster website for anyone that is likley to sell out big arenas.

They are shifting 30000 tickets in 6 days.  It is bound to be a bit chaotic.   By the way, renewed 2 season tickets and bought watford tickets this morning.  Just took a little patience. 

As long as I don't have to queue all night to get a ticket for my OH like I did for one of the playoff finals, I'll be happy.

It's sunday and none but the most optimistic supporter honestly thought we be in the playoffs. They cant conjure ticket office staff up from nowhere.

I could understand the moans if the ticket office was shut until tuesday but it isn't. The club has opened the ticket office and staffed it at short notice.

The web site has taken a battering. Someone said they should have used Ticketmaster. Obviously said by someone who has never used the Ticketmaster website for anyone that is likley to sell out big arenas.

They are shifting 30000 tickets in 6 days. It is bound to be a bit chaotic. By the way, renewed 2 season tickets and bought watford tickets this morning. Just took a little patience.

As long as I don't have to queue all night to get a ticket for my OH like I did for one of the playoff finals, I'll be happy.

Great balanced post....

It's sunday and none but the most optimistic supporter honestly thought we be in the playoffs.  They cant conjure ticket office staff up from nowhere.

I could understand the moans if the ticket office was shut until tuesday but it isn't.  The club has opened the ticket office and staffed it at short notice.

The web site has taken a battering.  Someone said they should have used Ticketmaster.  Obviously said by someone who has never used the Ticketmaster website for anyone that is likley to sell out big arenas.

They are shifting 30000 tickets in 6 days.  It is bound to be a bit chaotic.   By the way, renewed 2 season tickets and bought watford tickets this morning.  Just took a little patience. 

Well it's not really is it, the online system is just totally inadequate even in 'normal' times it takes forever to purchase anything and it's been like this for years.

This is from a Club that thinks it is PL league standard everywhere but on the pitch well frankly they aren't.

The TO is invariably a shambles and I've lost count of the number of times they cocked up purchases I've made either online, over the phone or via email.

If they were any business other than a football club most fans would have found somewhere else a long while ago.

just got my tickets for the home leg after 9 hours of phone calls and internet. Eventually got them on the net after the site kept crashing but the wirling circle was giving me the impressin something was happening even though i was well and truly timed out as had to check on another device to see my cart was empty! oh, well. got there eventually. now for my away ticket!

Got my away one but not got home yet.

swap you??

got my home ticket in the Kop (not even going to bother trying for aways) online at about 2pm - as i knew it would be a nightmare trying at 10am, and it took about 15 minutes, not sure what all the fuss is about?

How much were u tickets and were do u sit if you dont mind me asking mate?

Sadly I'm unable to attend both, i'm in college early on a friday plus i finish late on Thursday so I won't have any energy for the footy. The sunday one is out aswell, besides been to Watford already this season. Gotta save my money for Wembley  :thumbup:

Worst excuse ever.

Anyone managed to get two online sitting together ! keeps giving me different seats

Yes, I did.

Order 10 tickets, check if any 2 of the 10 tickets you chose are seated next to each other. If there is, cancel the other 8. If there isn't, cancel all 10 tickets and repeat the process.

Someone suggested this method in another thread and it worked a charm.

Sadly I'm unable to attend both, i'm in college early on a friday plus i finish late on Thursday so I won't have any energy for the footy. The sunday one is out aswell, besides been to Watford already this season. Gotta save my money for Wembley  :thumbup:

lol I have an exam Wednesday, 3 assignments for next friday, and in uni at 10 on friday in Nottingham but it all takes a back seat for Leicester. Just do it!!

Archived