Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

how come people were queuing at 5 in the morning? surely they could of had a lie in? i'm getting my ticket tommorrow, probably in the kop

Away tickets are also on sale to P1s

how come people were queuing at 5 in the morning? surely they could of had a lie in? i'm getting my ticket tommorrow, probably in the kop

Most of the early birds like myself were there for the away tickets, wait until tomorrow and they'd probably be sold out like the Forest ones did on day 2.

The others at the front of the queue weren't season ticket holders so got in first to sit where they wanted to.

By 9.45 am the queues had got stupidly long, I'd have given up rather than stand at the back of that.

aaadd7e25b8fd40c963bf75aeac46132_zpsf179

10.05am and it had reached the away end.

How do I print the ticket off? I have paid but it didnt give me the option to print the ticket.

When you purchased it should have given you an 'e-ticket' option. If selected, it emails them to you, you then print direct from the email, fold the ticket as instructed, and voila, one e-ticket. I got e-tickets over the phone, lad in shop (or system) then emailed them to me, simples. Better than posting, more reliable and you get them straightaway.

I got tickets for me and my dad, but they aren't next to each other. Big disappointment, but I waited so long for the website to work I didn't want to risk trying again, many other people find this?

I got tickets for me and my dad, but they aren't next to each other. Big disappointment, but I waited so long for the website to work I didn't want to risk trying again, many other people find this?

Yes and as a customer I am taking my cash to Sky

I have been trying all morning. Rang the ticket desk and no answer all 5 times. Went to King Power and was advised that the shop will close at 3:30pm sharp and all the people that are in line and have not reached the desk will not be let in. Went home and just managed to buy 4 tickets, Two of us are together and two are sitting somewhere else. They should have kept the shop open till 8pm at the very least. If it is not a full house on Thursday then it is LCFC's problem as I know so many people who have given up trying to get tickets.

went past the ground at 1.30 and the queue was round to the east stand. went back at 3 and the queue was just to the away stand but then a guy came out and said if we weren't in the door by 3.30 they were locking the doors...so I gave up.. I'm happy to get my home ticket in a day or two online but for the away  its either queue for two hours tomorrow or spend ages hanging on the phone again like I did for Forest for 1 hour. for the cost of about £7.20

Not much benefit being P1 today I fear and I and hundreds of others have wasted a lot of their time. 

I'm not going to have a fifth argument with the TO in one season but if it was a proper business I'd expect someone to get fired for this stupidity.  I won't hold my breath.

Passed my views onto Fanzone.

Probably get a call from Jim like last time I complained and he'll tell me the queues outside the ground were scotch mist and everyone was served in under 3 minutes (just like the First Floor Seating area tickets and receipt I was shown against Burton which had been bought for £10 never existed)

Well I had to pay my mate to cover my shift for the Sunday but at least I'm heading to both legs now.

How do I print the ticket off? I have paid but it didnt give me the option to print the ticket.

Same here.  I couldn't find the print-at-home option.  The "Your Receipt" page obtained through the "Purchase History" page says "Reprint E-ticket" but that function doesn't seem to work.

Looks like I'll have to email the ticket office or call in to collect the tickets.

Archived