Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Play-offs v Watford

Do the printed off at home tickets have a bar code or owt???!?...cld be shambolic at the turnstiles ...imagine all sorts trying to get into L1!!!!

2 hours and i've still not got beyond choose seats.

Also if you select by for family it then tells you you should chooose your seats first and sends you back to choose seats but gives not option to by for family.

Absolute total **** up and makes me not want to bother with this or renewing my ST.

If you have a st just wait until tomorrow.

Damn got 4 tickets and the barcodes don't show just a missing image symbol so I won't be able to get in do I need to update flash or something on my PC ? 

mine have barcodes on the sides of the ticket. i would update flash or try on another pc?

mine have barcodes on the sides of the ticket. i would update flash or try on another pc?

Thanks I updated Adobe reader and they showed up fine and finally printed them off , now i think I deserve a pint or 2 for wasting all morning trying to get tickets !

So just to get this straight...we've allocated them 2,000 tickets in our 32,500 seater stadium.

They've allocated us 2,200 tickets in their stadium (current capacity 17,477, because the main stand is unfit for use).

lol

Good. We're playing everybody else's game then. So long as we sell out they have no reason to complain...  :ph34r:

So just to get this straight...we've allocated them 2,000 tickets in our 32,500 seater stadium.

They've allocated us 2,200 tickets in their stadium (current capacity 17,477, because the main stand is unfit for use).

lol

Without wanting to sound as though I'm making a cheap shot, 2,000 should be enough for Watford as they aren't renowned as great travellers and this is especially true on weeknights.

I can't think of anything more annoying than us giving them the full 3,250 allocation and seeing 1,500 empty seats in the away end that could have gone to our fans.

2,000 is standard for the play-offs isn't it? I'm sure last time we were there it was agreed amongst the sides that each set of away fans would get 2,000. 

The only reason for slightly more at Watford would be down to the way they segregate the two sets of fans?

2,000 is standard for the play-offs isn't it? I'm sure last time we were there it was agreed amongst the sides that each set of away fans would get 2,000. 

The only reason for slightly more at Watford would be down to the way they segregate the two sets of fans?

I'm sure we gave Cardiff the full 3,250 in the home leg in 2010.

I could be wrong mind.

Well mate finally got our tickets online (after trying for a good couple of hours), although, none of us are sitting together...but near enough, sounds like quite a lot of people will be swapping seats at the game at this rate!

Archived