Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Attendance v watford ?

Guest MattP

God that blonde at the bottom would get smashed. Is she a wag or something :sweating:

lol

Have to admit I my concentration has dazed off buying tickets more than once due to that picture.

I sit in p1 and the atmosphere is better than the kop. Quite a lot sing, including me, lots of old faces, but of banter and needle with away fans. A few ****** but you get that anywhere. Back of p1 is better than p2, deffoe.

If we sell out the home end, give everyone a clapper. Only because it gets the oldies and kids involved, and it's a harsh sound if you're playing away. Jobber slamming his drum so everyone can follow. Boo the cvnts off the ball and make it like hell in there. Sing how Udinese didn't want them.

If we go a goal down, keep urging the boys on. Cheer every time a pass is made.

Good idea

Tom Hark, the piranhas

Udinese rejects

Udinese rejects

etc

I sit in p1 and the atmosphere is better than the kop. Quite a lot sing, including me, lots of old faces, but of banter and needle with away fans. A few ****** but you get that anywhere. Back of p

1 is better than p2, deffoe.

Cheers for the info

Has there been queuing for tickets today. If I go down tomorrow morning will I get a ticket.

Queuing much smaller today I think. My dad sorted out our tickets this afternoon and when he rang me he said that it went only as far as the door of the fanstore, not around the ground.

I sit in SK4 as well. Just had a look through to see if could get a ticket for my mate. Absolutely nothing there

To be honest, looking at a few other blocks it looks like the whole stadium is basically sold out. There can't be too many ST holder seats which will be released, so I can see it being official late tomorrow.

As until 8pm tonight all season ticket seats will show as sold. I'm not saying they haven't but lets wait and see how many seats all of a sudden change colour.

A few people may have moved due to the price so that may free up seats.

Archived