Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Attendance v watford ?

Think the club should say, everyone who go's to the watford at home match should have priority over others for wemberly (if we make it), season ticket holders, members then people who go to the watford match. It would boost the attendance I rekon

crack on with that one,  keep tickets for priority queue a day or so in front of glory boys & fair weather supporters who will come out of the woodwork

Agreed but I wouldn't be surprised given the pricing. I forget that season tickets aren't included in this.

You'd like to think the drama of the last day would encourage more but I reckon a lot will stick to $ky sadly.

We really need to bring back the days this ground hit 30k. Our highest attendance this year of 26k is an absolute embarrassment for our standards.

If I still lived in the UK, I'd love to go, even though it is on Sky, but the proposed ticket prices are a disgrace. The owners should recognise the importance to the team of having a full house of cheering fans - and the fact that most fans don't have a lot of money. Are Watford also ripping the ar$e out of it for the second leg?

Agreed but I wouldn't be surprised given the pricing. I forget that season tickets aren't included in this.

You'd like to think the drama of the last day would encourage more but I reckon a lot will stick to $ky sadly.

We really need to bring back the days this ground hit 30k. Our highest attendance this year of 26k is an absolute embarrassment for our standards.

Or a sign of the times and people are fed up with 30 quid a pop for average football, We get more in normally than we could fit at filbert street, in a league below with tickets double the price, it ain't that bad.

Archived