Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Attendance v watford ?

The more time goes on the more I think it will be sold out. The queues at the ground, online and on the phone are mental.

The thing is if nobody can get through in 3 hours you might get half of them giving up.

If I still lived in the UK, I'd love to go, even though it is on Sky, but the proposed ticket prices are a disgrace. The owners should recognise the importance to the team of having a full house of cheering fans - and the fact that most fans don't have a lot of money. Are Watford also ripping the ar$e out of it for the second leg?

Like someone has already mentioned, our owners wanted to make it a "fans fixture" with £15 tickets but Watford refused the greedy bastards! Think the revenue is 50-50 so thats why they had a big say in our prices!

Its the same in the fa cup the away side has to agree to the pricing. If it is true our owners wanted £15 prices then fair play that is a nice gesture. If it isn't true it doesn't really matter itll be a near sell out (31,113) the fans in attendance just need to urge the team on and not get on their backs.

What is the record attendance vs Newcastle?

It will only be a sell-out if Watford shift all of theirs. I take it they have the full 3,200 allocation ?? If all of ours have gone then perhaps we'll get some of the Watford allocation ?? It's been done before.

It will only be a sell-out if Watford shift all of theirs. I take it they have the full 3,200 allocation ?? If all of ours have gone then perhaps we'll get some of the Watford allocation ?? It's been done before.

Apparently, they are getting roughly 2,000, same as us ... correct me if I am wrong!

If we sell out the home end, give everyone a clapper. Only because it gets the oldies and kids involved, and it's a harsh sound if you're playing away. Jobber slamming his drum so everyone can follow. Boo the cvnts off the ball and make it like hell in there. Sing how Udinese didn't want them.

If we go a goal down, keep urging the boys on. Cheer every time a pass is made.

Just been down to the ground,could only get 3 seats together in A1 everywhere else single seats,the girl who served me said it is close to a sell out.

Come on you Blues.

You are joking?? Already??

Sorted mine was 37th in the queue on the phone took me 40 minutes which I thought was decent. I think there will be 30k easily!

Anyone know what the bk of p2 like for atmosphere, really didn't wanna be here??

Just been down to the ground,could only get 3 seats together in A1 everywhere else single seats,the girl who served me said it is close to a sell out.

Come on you Blues.

I have just been online in the last hour and there looks to be plenty in G block still.

5c4e9a3407983c531c2dc0c9cbfdda30_zpsf6b1

Archived