Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Attendance v watford ?

I will go for around 30,500. Areas such as G1/G2 don't sell out usually

They're always the last to sell out, those and the JTT area next to the Family Stand. 

We'll easily break the 30,000 barrier. Let's hope the noise matches the numbers.

Guest MattP

I will go for around 30,500. Areas such as G1/G2 don't sell out usually

If you go on LCFC Direct and look at those areas they are virtually sold out already. Don't think it has many STH in either.

Well i've been a loser and been on the ticketing website and gone through every block and I reckon there are around 200 single tickets left around the ground (max). Obviously that's not including STH tickets that haven't been snapped up. I'd say 80% of STH have already purchased tickets, so you could say a max of around 3,200 tickets are left. So we've probably sold around 29,000 already, by my estimations. Feel free to shoot me down if my maths are poor :)

Well i've been a loser and been on the ticketing website and gone through every block and I reckon there are around 200 single tickets left around the ground (max). Obviously that's not including STH tickets that haven't been snapped up. I'd say 80% of STH have already purchased tickets, so you could say a max of around 3,200 tickets are left. So we've probably sold around 29,000 already, by my estimations. Feel free to shoot me down if my maths are poor :)

Have a +1 for your troubles :thumbup:

Good work. I'd like to add to this, I saw the plan for SK1 on the computer in the TO and reckon there were less than 40 grey seats on the screen - almost certain these represent unclaimed ST spots.

Good work. I'd like to add to this, I saw the plan for SK1 on the computer in the TO and reckon there were less than 40 grey seats on the screen - almost certain these represent unclaimed ST spots.

i've just looked and there's now 1 spare seat jj 47 which is just going orange?

No idea  lol

The colours I saw on the screen were:

Blue - taken

Green - spare

Grey - Unclaimed ST seat (I'm guessing)

Orange is when someone has selected it and its in their basket pre-checkout.

By tommorow it'll be a sell out, no doubt. This is one of the biggest game of the year for sports fans, probs bigger than the Super Bowl.

I'd go as far it's bigger than the World Cup Final and Champions League rolled into one  :thumbup:

Whats happening with the spare seats that would usually add upto 3200 in the away end? As theyve only got 2000. I can remember Scunthorpe at home in League 1, the segregation was pushed round making more seats for home fans. Is that happening Thursday? Or just gonna be left as segregation.

Archived