Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Attendance v watford ?

Would love a sell out but surely not. What's different about this and 4 years (?) ago when we sold 27k for Cardiff?

BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!

Euphoria of beating Forest at the death as opposed to calmly strolling into the play-offs last time.

Plus I'm sure they had some ridiculous restrictions on tickets which was the reason we didn't sell out?

Would love a sell out but surely not. What's different about this and 4 years (?) ago when we sold 27k for Cardiff?

BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!

We're massiveeee now! We played Real Madrid :whistle:

BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!

Firstly that attendance gets lower everytime it's mentioned - it was 29K.

Secondly, I remember for that game you got priority if you had been to the previous 3 home matches and could provide the stubs. I think season ticket holders must have got prioity as well. So I think non-members had about 2 days to buy tickets which was ridiculous.

Seeing the queues over the last few days I was thinking sellout, but after hearing/experiencing of ticket purchase fiasco I'm wondering if the q'ing was partly panic buying by STH etc. Plus, the shock of many STH having to pay some quite expensive ticket prices for their own seats and deciding to move might seats might mean some huge holes in the more expensive areas.  Given the restricted time until the game can these holes be filled?  Hope so!

Got seats in the Family stand with a few dads and lads from the boys' football team. The lads are LCFC fans but the dads are a mixed bunch of fans of LCFC, fairweather and neutrals. Some would call us all 'plastic' as we don't have the tattoos...but gonna have a good time. :)

Really hope bk of p2 sing, I'm used to bk of j3, this has took the shine of it for me 😡😡😡😡

the one next to N block in the family stand? If your right next to N block I'm almost certain that the top 2/3 rows in P stand as well

the one next to N block in the family stand? If your right next to N block I'm almost certain that the top 2/3 rows in P stand as well

Could be p1 then mate, I'm bang in middle of goal bk row??

Judging by how many single seats there are, if this sells out there will be plenty of, 'err... err... Excuse me, you're in my seat..' and silent indignation when people refuse to move. Stewards are in for a busy night. lol

Looks like you guys are having the same issues as us - ST holders are not taking up their tickets - we have a  fair few (even on our forum) who didn't know that the game was not included in their season ticket.

The reason we haven't sold out Thursday (yet) is because you have to go in person to get them; no phone, no online, because with the Bank Holiday there was only one posting day to get them out and be reasonably sure to get them before setting off to the King Power. . Hopefully enough people will take time off work to take up the last 350 seats, but we have quite a few regular awaydayers who live miles away (we have a couple of fans in Leicester would you believe) who have no way of getting tickets. .

Archived