Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

'Plastic' fans

Sorry for myspellinggg, 'misogynistic'. Came over all Shakespearian. Must be the Stellas. Where you buying it? £4 plus for 4 x 440ml cans.  Plastic drinker!  £22 for a slab of 24 x 500ml me. Proper Stella fan. You're being ripped off....

I'll ask your 'missus' next time we meet.  Tell her though, she has to contribute to the drinks before we chuck the car keys on the table.

Hahaha you ****ing BinHead. Get a grip on life. Real hurtful talking about my Mrs, "next time we meet" you wish mate, the only thing you get near is a pink tracksuit wearing slut with more STD's than GCSE's.

I've followed City since my God father took me down when I was 7.

Since then I've had a season ticket some years, didnt have one when I was at Uni and have had one for the past six/seven seasons. I had one season when I was 18 when I went to every game, home and away, including all the pre season friendlies. Cost me a fookin fortune!!

I think being a City supporter doesn't mean you have to be a ST holder or go to every game.

People have work commitments, financial worries and other priorities in their lives. It still makes them real fans if they follow the fortunes of the club and love the history and tradition of Leicester City.

All this 'plastic fans' and all that is just nonsense IMO. And I can't stand the 'loyal supporters' chant.

Hahaha you ****ing BinHead. Get a grip on life. Real hurtful talking about my Mrs, "next time we meet" you wish mate, the only thing you get near is a pink tracksuit wearing slut with more STD's than GCSE's.

and reel him in! You know where the verb 'to troll' originates?!  Don't boast about trolling (as you do) if you can't handle it.

We don't really do much pink in my household. However, the highlighted phrase in your post just underlines the misogynistic shite you peddle. Adjust your attitudes, you are dangerously 1970s.   Another beer?

and reel him in! You know where the verb 'to troll' originates?!  Don't boast about trolling (as you do) if you can't handle it.

We don't really do much pink in my household. However, the highlighted phrase in your post just underlines the misogynistic shite you peddle. Adjust your attitudes, you are dangerously 1970s.   Another beer?

I can clearly take it. I've just given you it back. If I had "bit" to your terrible excuse at banter I would have come out with something along the lines of "you **** don't talk about my Mrs like that" etc etc etc and lost my head. However I just simply stated that you are a BinHead, which is quite clear to see and also to point out the only women you are likely to pull are filth bags that have been passed round more times than your mum.

So lets get this right the likes of Heskey and Lineker don't go to every game but when the club needed it they put in 100k each to keep us going seem like proper fans to me. Its a forum so everyone has an opinion thats the point.

I've followed City since my God father took me down when I was 7.

Since then I've had a season ticket some years, didnt have one when I was at Uni and have had one for the past six/seven seasons. I had one season when I was 18 when I went to every game, home and away, including all the pre season friendlies. Cost me a fookin fortune!!

I think being a City supporter doesn't mean you have to be a ST holder or go to every game.

People have work commitments, financial worries and other priorities in their lives. It still makes them real fans if they follow the fortunes of the club and love the history and tradition of Leicester City.

All this 'plastic fans' and all that is just nonsense IMO. And I can't stand the 'loyal supporters' chant.

Touche Col I was 6 when my Granda first took me to the wonderful Filbo in 69, during most of 80s & 90s hardly missed a game. now my son is at Uni I buy his season ticket and me and Mrs BTS are financially supporting him! So whereas I'd love to go to every game as would my lad financially it's not feasible. The recession and subsequent double dip over the last 4/5 years has badly affected a lot of peoples circumstances so to take the moral high ground like ginger is just plain crass.

This woman has been a season ticket holder for 15 years, would you call her a plastic fan?

CelebrityPlasticSurgeryGoneWrong.jpg

More of a plastic monstrosity

So would you have a season ticket if you had to travel over 600 miles for every home match?

Yep...  :blush:

I would much rather see the ground full than 20,000 every week. It always feels like a better atmosphere and as long as they're all supporting Leicester I won't mind.

The thought of 40,000 blue shirts at Wembley too  :pearson:

GingerrrFox - Trolling Plastics and "non real fans" since January 2012.

Trollface.png

If only that were true, life would be a much simpler place. It just makes me laugh how much people care about being called a plastic fan by someone they don't even know and how easy it is to wind people up about something as unimportant as that. Clearly it hit a nerve though.

Touche Col I was 6 when my Granda first took me to the wonderful Filbo in 69, during most of 80s & 90s hardly missed a game. now my son is at Uni I buy his season ticket and me and Mrs BTS are financially supporting him! So whereas I'd love to go to every game as would my lad financially it's not feasible. The recession and subsequent double dip over the last 4/5 years has badly affected a lot of peoples circumstances so to take the moral high ground like ginger is just plain crass.

Great post buddy..

:thumbup:

Couldn't agree more with this thread! The term plastic fan pisses the **** out of me, didn't realise it was a competition! For those tw*ts who disagree, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you went to every game home and away for your entire existence!

I can clearly take it. I've just given you it back. If I had "bit" to your terrible excuse at banter I would have come out with something along the lines of "you **** don't talk about my Mrs like that" etc etc etc and lost my head. However I just simply stated that you are a BinHead, which is quite clear to see and also to point out the only women you are likely to pull are filth bags that have been passed round more times than your mum.

Except you did, crying that it was hurtful to mention your 'Mrs'. The car keys joke was an ironic dig at your  outdated 'wit' - 1970s Comedians. The highlighted shite above just digs you deeper into that misogynistic hole. Grow up, adjust your attitude and think about what you are saying. This is 2013 and you are shameful.

Now, back to the footie. Oh yes, adust your attitudes!

Except you did, crying that it was hurtful to mention your 'Mrs'. The car keys joke was an ironic dig at your  outdated 'wit' - 1970s Comedians. The highlighted shite above just digs you deeper into that misogynistic hole. Grow up, adjust your attitude and think about what you are saying. This is 2012 and you are shameful.

Sarcasm is clearly lost on hyper intellectuals such as yourself. 

Except you did, crying that it was hurtful to mention your 'Mrs'. The car keys joke was an ironic dig at your  outdated 'wit' - 1970s Comedians. The highlighted shite above just digs you deeper into that misogynistic hole. Grow up, adjust your attitude and think about what you are saying. This is 2012 and you are shameful.

I think you make some great posts although I would like to correct you on 1 part its actually 2013

What an awful thread, this is.

The terms, 'cringe-worthy', 'pathetic' and 'tinpot' get applied to free gifts like shirts and clappers but this shit is more embarrassing... On both sides.

ElsieLC nice to know you are clever enough to realise the year is 2012.....oh wait we are in May of 2013. Dumb ****ing BinHead.

Mate... You're making yourself look a dick to be honest. Be happy that we've made the play offs and think about what you're posting maybe?

I think you make some great posts although I would like to correct you on 1 part its actually 2013

Yes, the Stella I guess ;)  Managed to edit the slight typo now. Cheers! 

Read your posts with interest. Not always in agreement but hey, that's what this is all about.

This plastic bollox bugs me. My lad gets a bit of stick for not having this season's kit, his Dad's not from Leicester, not being a STH...not proper fans.  Tell you what though, we can bloody well shout and bawl at the matches we can afford to attend.  Sometimes next to STH fans who are booing a bad pass after 5 mins play.  Fickle bastards some of em.  As I said.  It's a spectrum.

Archived