Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_Nige

'Plastic' fans

All you plastic fans **** off. You only pop up when we start to do well. Some **** today was chatting about how excited he is to be going to the Watford game on Thursday and I told him he's not a real fan and he asked me why? So I told him, he's not been to a game since January and all he's done since we've been on this run is come out with the biggest load of shit running. "Same old Leicester", "The players are overpaid shit", "Pearson out", "Pearson knows nothing" blah blah blah. Now all of a sudden he was saying he's gonna kick off and complain to the club if we get to the final and he can't get a ticket to Wembley. 

You aren't real fans, just admit it and don't get moody like a woman about the fact that you aren't real fans. Just be plastic and proud because that is all you are.

All you plastic fans **** off. You only pop up when we start to do well. Some **** today was chatting about how excited he is to be going to the Watford game on Thursday and I told him he's not a real fan and he asked me why? So I told him, he's not been to a game since January and all he's done since we've been on this run is come out with the biggest load of shit running. "Same old Leicester", "The players are overpaid shit", "Pearson out", "Pearson knows nothing" blah blah blah. Now all of a sudden he was saying he's gonna kick off and complain to the club if we get to the final and he can't get a ticket to Wembley. 

You aren't real fans, just admit it and don't get moody like a woman about the fact that you aren't real fans. Just be plastic and proud because that is all you are.

You **** off. Some people just can't get to games. Twat.

You **** off. Some people just can't get to games. Twat.

Load of shit, it's all about priorities I get that but my mate does a 150 mile round trip to go to every home game and makes 6-12 away games a season. He can do it. He's not plastic.

Load of shit, it's all about priorities I get that but my mate does a 150 mile round trip to go to every home game and makes 6-12 away games a season. He can do it. He's not plastic.

I work most Saturdays. In Liverpool. And go to college on Tuesday and Friday afternoons. In Liverpool. So can't go to many games at all. I've had a season ticket for a good few years (and still have one now, actually) because these circumstances only cropped up in November/December of this season. Am I not a real fan? Boo hoo. We have very few real fans judging from your description. 

It's not just where you live though is it. You have to consider other factors. Some people may not be able to afford to go week in week out, and others may not even be able to attend 5 a season. I'd much rather they'd turn up for this game than a mid season game, the more the merrier.

I work most Saturdays. In Liverpool. And go to college on Tuesday and Friday afternoons. In Liverpool. So can't go to many games at all. I've had a season ticket for a good few years (and still have one now, actually) because these circumstances only cropped up in November/December of this season. Am I not a real fan? Boo hoo. We have very few real fans judging from your description. 

The criteria to being a real fan is having a season ticket actually so you qualify. Season ticket holders are the lifeblood of clubs, they make a financial commitment each season towards the club. They care that much about the club that they make that investment. 

The criteria to being a real fan is having a season ticket actually so you qualify. Season ticket holders are the lifeblood of clubs, they make a financial commitment each season towards the club. They care that much about the club that they make that investment. 

Mods, are you allowed to ban people simply for being a moron? 

So unless you have a season ticket, your not a real fan right?

Bore off

:frusty:

I don't think you judge the criteria for being a 'real fan', as I said: not everyone can afford a season ticket. Grow up and stop being so short sighted.

Mods, are you allowed to ban people simply for being a moron? 

Take the 15,000 or so season ticket holders away from a club. Not only does it make a financial dent it also makes a dent in every other facet. Sorry to offend you but if the club didn't have the loyal season ticket holder as a fan where do you think the majority of money would come from? Take out the fact that the Thais are multi millionaires. Say we were a club in League 2, the majority of their money after TV payments are season ticket holders. 

So me owning a season ticket but only going to one game since November makes me a realer (is that a word?) fan than someone who's been to five or six home and aways in that time but can't commit to an ST? 

I don't get why anyone thinks having more people get involved in supporting our club is a bad thing. They buy tickets, shirts, give the lads their support, get family/kids involved who will do the same for generations to come. Nobody was born a "real fan", everyone went to a first game at some time, everyone bought their first ST one year. 

You don't have to like my opinion but it is my opinion that real fans of Leicester City are those that go to every home game. Come rain or shine they are there to support the team, they make the financial investment at the beginning of the season to help the club, they make the investment so that the club can continue to develop. They don't choose certain games to go to like other fans, they make sacrifices to see their team play at home for every game of the season. Without the season ticket holder clubs would struggle. That is what makes you a real fan in my eyes. If your one of those fans that turn up to a few home games a season and 1-2 away games and watch us on TV when we are on SORRY but to me you aren't a real fan. Don't like it fair enough but it's my opinion.

Take the 15,000 or so season ticket holders away from a club. Not only does it make a financial dent it also makes a dent in every other facet. Sorry to offend you but if the club didn't have the loyal season ticket holder as a fan where do you think the majority of money would come from? Take out the fact that the Thais are multi millionaires. Say we were a club in League 2, the majority of their money after TV payments are season ticket holders. 

I can only hope and pray you never find yourself in a financial position where having a season ticket simply isn't possible. Many on here will have racked up countless miles, spent untold amounts of dough and kept Strepsils in business shouting themselves hoarse following City for years and years but now, with football the way it is, can't afford to do so. They're obviously just a bunch of disloyal twats though,

Yes a lot of if not most of money for clubs come from season tickets, however for people on here to say that unless you have a season ticket you are not a real fan is ludicrous! I have supported Leicester since 1990, in fact the 1st memory I have of Leicester is James scoring in the last minute,I think, keeping us in the old 2nd division. I have never hada season ticket through the fact, I cannot afford it and neither could my parents when I was younger, but I get to games when I can and get the jerseys when I can.

I see myself as a proper Leicester fan and no matter where I am I will tell any who ask me who I support

In the eyes of some I am a 'fair weather' or 'plastic' fan, I will refute this till I am blue in the face!

You don't have to like my opinion but it is my opinion that real fans of Leicester City are those that go to every home game. Come rain or shine they are there to support the team, they make the financial investment at the beginning of the season to help the club, they make the investment so that the club can continue to develop. They don't choose certain games to go to like other fans, they make sacrifices to see their team play at home for every game of the season. Without the season ticket holder clubs would struggle. That is what makes you a real fan in my eyes. If your one of those fans that turn up to a few home games a season and 1-2 away games and watch us on TV when we are on SORRY but to me you aren't a real fan. Don't like it fair enough but it's my opinion.

So people who have work commitments/financial difficulties are not real fans.

Well that's that sorted then

Cheers bye

I can only hope and pray you never find yourself in a financial position where having a season ticket simply isn't possible. Many on here will have racked up countless miles, spent untold amounts of dough and kept Strepsils in business shouting themselves hoarse following City for years and years but now, with football the way it is, can't afford to do so. They're obviously just a bunch of disloyal twats though,

Yes a lot of if not most of money for clubs come from season tickets, however for people on here to say that unless you have a season ticket you are not a real fan is ludicrous! I have supported Leicester since 1990, in fact the 1st memory I have of Leicester is James scoring in the last minute,I think, keeping us in the old 2nd division. I have never hada season ticket through the fact, I cannot afford it and neither could my parents when I was younger, but I get to games when I can and get the jerseys when I can.

I see myself as a proper Leicester fan and no matter where I am I will tell any who ask me who I support

In the eyes of some I am a 'fair weather' or 'plastic' fan, I will refute this till I am blue in the face!

Then you will be a real fan!

Yeah, my point has obviously gone a mile over your head so being the placcy bastard I am (by your bizarre logic) I'll just have to sack off paying my bills and splash the cash on a jester hat and half/half scarf instead should we be fortunate enough to get to Wembley.

GingerrrFox if we go up can you sort me Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea tickets please? I'm not bothered about the other games. Ta. 

What about fans that had season tickets for 10 years but haven't had one in the last few years, or the fans that go to the majority of away games but not home games are they not real fans because if they didn't back the club throughout the last 10-20 years with your shitty conclusion we wouldn't even have a club today for you to get your season ticket. your talking out your bumhole.

Archived