Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HedgeEndFox

IF we get to the final...

First post... I live in Southampton, City fan for over 20 years. I work most Saturdays so alas don't get to more than three or four games a season. I'm not a STH or member but am looking to get to Watford at home and Wembley if we get there. So, a couple of questions if I may...

If, if, if we get to the final, would you expect Wembley tickets to get to general sale?

If not, would you think it's possible to for me/my girlfriend to become members for the tiny remainder of this season and then get tickets before general sale that way?

First post... I live in Southampton, City fan for over 20 years. I work most Saturdays so alas don't get to more than three or four games a season. I'm not a STH or member but am looking to get to Watford and home and Wembley if we get there. So, a couple of questions if I may...

If, if, if we get to the final, would you expect Wembley tickets to get to general sale?

If not, would you think it's possible to for me/my girlfriend to become members for the tiny remainder of this season and then get tickets before general sale that way?

We only have around 11-15k season ticket holders and I'm sure we would be allocated around 35k for it.

Can 't see us have anywhere near 20k members. So in short, yes they would make general sale. 

In a playoff final we shouldn't need a singing section!

Everyone should be on their feet going nuts and getting behind the lads. What more of an incentive is there?

Where would a singing section be? Obviously we might be clueless about Wembley being Leicester fans but does anyone know if we can choose where we are so a singing section could be made?

Yeah you would get to chose an area as the ticket pricing varies for each tier I think.

In a playoff final we shouldn't need a singing section!

Everyone should be on their feet going nuts and getting behind the lads. What more of an incentive is there?

Yes true but it is inevitable, especially at new Wembley..

Yeah you would get to chose an area as the ticket pricing varies for each tier I think.

Okay, cheers

We only have around 11-15k season ticket holders and I'm sure we would be allocated around 35k for it.

Can 't see us have anywhere near 20k members. So in short, yes they would make general sale.

Great... thanks for the reply, Maybes. I got to the Tranmere League Cup final but a trip to the new Wembley would be something else again. Besides... it's been 13 years.

Great... thanks for the reply, Maybes. I got to the Tranmere League Cup final but a trip to the new Wembley would be something else again. Besides... it's been 13 years.

Every man and their dog will be wanting a ticket for it mind lol

i recall cardiff offering the chance of wembley tickets to people who purchased a season ticket for the next season and treated them as current season ticket holders jumping the que before general sale, i could see us doing that (if we get there) :)

Where would a singing section be? Obviously we might be clueless about Wembley being Leicester fans but does anyone know if we can choose where we are so a singing section could be made?

Shall we get to that hurdle first?

But I see your point and if the England games are anything to go by that I've been to then level one where the England band go would be best IMO. That's blocks 133,134 but if we got the other end the direct opposite 111,112. Forget level 5 you might as well be back on Filbert Way watching it. ;)

i recall cardiff offering the chance of wembley tickets to people who purchased a season ticket for the next season and treated them as current season ticket holders jumping the que before general sale, i could see us doing that (if we get there) :)

Milan did a similar thing with the last play off semis, anyone who had bought a new STH was the same priority as an existing STH P3.

I wan't everyone to be standing as singing probably the most but I would be very surprised if it happens - I would love it though.

But naturally i think there will be louder sections.

Just got to get through this leg. Come on you bluesssssssssssssssssss

from the brentford website ! 

Brentford FC has been allocated 29,902 seats in the west side of the stadium.

Tickets will go on sale for internet and telephone orders at 9am tomorrow, Tuesday May 7, for SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY.

Season Ticket Holders will be able to buy tickets in person from the Brentford FC Ticket Office from 8am on Wednesday, May 8.

Tickets will then go on General Sale on Thursday May 9.

Tickets are sold in five categories and prices range from £30 to £80, half price concessions are available for supporters over the age of 60 and those 16 and under.

There is a “Singing Sectionâ€, which is in Blocks 134 and 135, and there is a designated Family Area in the rear of Blocks 137-140.

Both the Club, via the Ticket Office, and Ticket Zone will have tickets for the “Singing Section†and Family Area.

All ticket prices and tickets in a range of Blocks are available from both Ticket Zone and the Brentford FC Ticket Office.

The Club has been instructed to sell tickets in a specific order so supporters will not be able to choose their seat or position in the stadium.

Tickets are limited to nine per person and supporters who book via Ticket Zone will pay a booking fee of £2.75 per adult ticket and £1.95 per concession ticket - there will also be a £2.85 postage fee per booking.

from northampton

Northampton Town have been allocated approximately 40,000 tickets for the final. These tickets will be in the East half of Wembley Stadium.

Map of Wembley Stadium, please see here

Tickets are priced as follows:
Category 5 tickets are £26, £13 concessions
Category 4 tickets are £32, £16 concessions
Category 3 tickets are £38, £19 concessions
Category 2 tickets are £48, £24 concessions
Category 1 tickets are £60, £30 concessions

Concessions are aged 16 and under and aged 65 and over.

Tickets will be sold on our behalf by Ticketmaster. They will not be available from Sixfields.

Tickets will go on sale to 2012/13 season ticket holders and 2012/13 members only (maximum of 9 tickets per person) from 930am on Tuesday May 7th via the telephone only. The 24:7 telephone hotline supporters should call is 0844 248 5125. Ticketmaster have been supplied with our season ticket holders and members database.

They'll definitely make general sale for the reasons stated by Maybes, but at that point it'll become a bun fight.

I'll have to call in some favours if we do get there.

This be the chart of prices for the 2012 final anywho.

0,,10794~10832787,00.jpg

Blue = £38 

Yellow = £54

Green = £66

Pink = £78

Orange = £100

Half price for concessions across the board which isn't too shabby if you fall into that category.

Looking at that, I'd expect the yellow tickets at the front of the bottom and upper tier to go quickest, with the blues up in the clouds following closely behind.

Should we get to the final, its an excellent opportunity for the club (and the ticket office in particular) to show that they can indeed organise a pissup in a brewery. 

With clubs the size of Brentford and Northampton, more than 1 per ST and Member is understandable considering they will struggle to sell their allocation at all. 

However, considering we got 29k home crowds in the Prem and its Wembley, there will be enough wanting to go to fill our's.  Therefore, I can't see (I'm biased though) them being able to justify more than 1 per Season ticket or membership.

To avoid complete and utter bedlam, a ballot system should be put in place.  This would save people a lot of pain and energy - if you don't end up getting tickets, you didn't end up wasting time and money for nothing!

Sales SHOULD go as follows:

1. ST Holders (broken down by priority)  - 1 per ST 

2. Members 

3. General sale (with a booking history)

4. General sale (everyone else) 

Should we get to the final, its an excellent opportunity for the club (and the ticket office in particular) to show that they can indeed organise a pissup in a brewery. 

With clubs the size of Brentford and Northampton, more than 1 per ST and Member is understandable considering they will struggle to sell their allocation at all. 

However, considering we got 29k home crowds in the Prem and its Wembley, there will be enough wanting to go to fill our's.  Therefore, I can't see (I'm biased though) them being able to justify more than 1 per Season ticket or membership.

To avoid complete and utter bedlam, a ballot system should be put in place.  This would save people a lot of pain and energy - if you don't end up getting tickets, you didn't end up wasting time and money for nothing!

2. Members 

Agreed, although the Members' packages were poorly run at the start of the season so I'm not sure how many will have signed up.

I for one have saved my ticket stubs and will be in their booking history, so something like this should take me out of the free-for-all bunfight that would surely occur with General Sale.

Either that or calling in favours. :fc:

2. Members 

3. General sale(with a booking history) is a good idea, especially as I didn't renew my membership this year due to the

club forking it up. I am sure there are quite a few regular attenders who don't have a ST or membership who would  benefit

from this.

Archived