Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HedgeEndFox

IF we get to the final...

3-figures for any sort of ticket, short of those for transport is ridiculous. Mixing view with where I think the atmosphere will be at I'll be paying 66 quid.

If prices don't take a hike of course. 

They went up by two or three quid across the board between 2011 and 2012, so expect to be paying more like £70. :o

Millwall for their recent FA Cup semi final did 3 per STH. I can see us doing 2 per STH. 

People I know, who have NEVER been to a Leicester game before are hoping we get to Wembley so that they can go and take their Man United supporting kids, fvck off

Millwall for their recent FA Cup semi final did 3 per STH. I can see us doing 2 per STH. 

People I know, who have NEVER been to a Leicester game before are hoping we get to Wembley so that they can go and take their Man United supporting kids, fvck off

That would seriously piss me off.

Billyn88's model is the best for me, ensure that people like that have little to no chance of acquiring a ticket.

I'd go so far as to say 'no booking history, no ticket' myself.

How far back does 'previous booking history' go? Would it be this season only?

As much as I want to go to this should we get there, I am going to struggle financially. Especially with travel on top of the ticket. 

Only problem with seasos by priority for wembley is.

You are then allocating 1 day for approx 1600 max. Then by day 3 you will have about 9000 to serve at one time.

Priority 3 STH will get more than one day, probably 3 days before members, also won't we have something like 2 weeks to the final from Sunday?

But let's get to this situation first eh?

Agreed, lets get there first.... but I think this is something the club should look at should it happen for us. 

Season ticket holders deserve a ticket before me

Members deserve one before me 

However, NO ONE who hasn't been to a Leicester City game in their recent lives should get a ticket before me or many others on this board.  Should we fail to sell out (highly unlikely), then let them have their fill after that.

Doing a 'filter' on previous purchase history is the easiest way to avoid this problem and it really shouldn't be difficult.  I've been to games at much smaller teams where purchase history is necessary (security reasons etc) and its no issue.  

You could go further and do rankings within that but I don't think it would be neccessary. 

If a genuine supporter misses out on a ticket for this, that would be the biggest shame of all. 

Agreed, lets get there first.... but I think this is something the club should look at should it happen for us. 

Season ticket holders deserve a ticket before me

Members deserve one before me 

However, NO ONE who hasn't been to a Leicester City game in their recent lives should get a ticket before me or many others on this board.  Should we fail to sell out (highly unlikely), then let them have their fill after that.

Doing a 'filter' on previous purchase history is the easiest way to avoid this problem and it really shouldn't be difficult.  I've been to games at much smaller teams where purchase history is necessary (security reasons etc) and its no issue.  

You could go further and do rankings within that but I don't think it would be neccessary. 

If a genuine supporter misses out on a ticket for this, that would be the biggest shame of all.

I'm fairly certain the last time against Cardiff it was STH, members then 3 match stubs from last 3 games, 2 stubs, 1 stubs, general sale etc etc.

Going back even further to the 90's didn't they also do this kind of criteria for non STH or members, it was stubs from certain games, then general sale.

It will most certainly be more than just the 5 criteria days that they now have for away games.

Might be getting a bit ahead of myself here but is it worth booking train tickets to London now and refunding them if we don't make it? Or can't you do that? Gonna be absolutely chocka.

Just come across this on twitter:

Play-off final prices for the teams that make it

Category 1: £98

Cat 2: £76

Cat 3: £64

Cat 4: £52

Cat 5: £36

IF we get there, will we be arranging a main singing section, for example all us foxestalkers try and get together? 

If it's the same layout as last season, I propose the yellow section at the front of the bottom tier. £52 a pop.

Been in the East Stand three times with York. I would go for the highest up yellow tickets in the lower tier, or at least one one side of the goal so you don't have to look through the net. The proper fans were always the ones behind the goals, with the not so regular fans being at the sides. Singing only came from behind the goal.

There was nobody in the top tier but when my mate goes with Chelsea he said the top tier is usually dead and has a few tourists etc.

West ham were given in excess of 35000 last year, strictly 1 per season ticket, and sales administered by see tickets. Think we'll be looking at something similar given similar fanbase and the website shambles.

Hello, i'm in the same situation.

I'm from Barcelona (sorry for my bad english), and supporter of Leicester. If Leicester goes to the final, you think i can get tickets?

Thanks. Up the blues!

Hello, i'm in the same situation.

I'm from Barcelona (sorry for my bad english), and supporter of Leicester. If Leicester goes to the final, you think i can get tickets?

Thanks. Up the blues!

Possibly on general sale or if you know a season ticket holder.

I don't know any season ticket holder. How many season ticket holder have LCFC, and how many tickets on general sale?

Thanks for your reply.

Estimates for how many STs we have range between 12,000 and 15,000, so there'd be anywhere between 25,000 and 28,000 tickets on general sale.

So long as you're quick on the phone, you should be fine.

Archived